Where to Play in St. Louis?

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will be visiting my son and family in St. Louis and will be looking for a nice pool place with 9' quality tables. I hope not to get mugged, stabbed or my rental car destroyed. Can anyone recommend some place?

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
I will be visiting my son and family in St. Louis and will be looking for a nice pool place with 9' quality tables. I hope not to get mugged, stabbed or my rental car destroyed. Can anyone recommend some place?

Ferguson should have some nice family pool rooms. Guess I'll go there when in St. Louis.

gcmortal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I enjoyed Airport billiards immensely last time I was in St. Louis.

Old school pool room. Neighborhood did not worry me, either.

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ferguson should have some nice family pool rooms. Guess I'll go there when in St. Louis.

As a graduate of the Ferguson - Florissant R-2 School District, there was never a pool hall in Ferguson. There were in Florissant, Dellwood, Overland, and anything goes in Berkley :thumbup:

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
As a graduate of the Ferguson - Florissant R-2 School District, there was never a pool hall in Ferguson. There were in Florissant, Dellwood, Overland, and anything goes in Berkley :thumbup:

Thanks for the suggestions.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Cue and Cushion. 1P, billiards, 9B, some action, Diamonds and GC's