Finding our moral compass

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
There's 25 spots on the front page and it amazes me that 2 individuals take up a total of 16 spots.. Way to look out for your fellow members.. :thumbup:

Oh yes I have a James White for 1900.00 For Sale
Pic and specs top come..

asiasdad

Banned
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
There's 25 spots on the front page and it amazes me that 2 individuals take up a total of 16 spots.. Way to look out for your fellow members.. :thumbup:

Pic and specs top come..

There is no compass. Selfish, self-centered azb-holes like
that are desperate to sell stuff no one wants.

Watch all that $hit get bumped exactly every 48 hours until
there are 3000+ views and no offers. Even then they don't
get the message.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
Moral compass??????? Seriously??????? Somehow connecting selling pool cues on an open forum and having/not having a moral compass is just a tad, uh, LUDICROUS.

Last edited:

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Moral compass??????? Seriously??????? Somehow connecting selling pool cues on an open forum and having/not having a moral compass is just a tad, uh, LUDICROUS.

It's obvious you don't get it..

I understand why.
Your 92% rating with only 11 transactions makes perfect sense..

True Cue

Banned
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
They’re technically following the rules though aren’t they?
They could combine the ads but in reality they’re playing by the same rules as everyone else right?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
It's obvious you don't get it..

I understand why.
Your 92% rating with only 11 transactions makes perfect sense..
Whatever dude. Had one bad transaction yrs ago. Did someone die and leave you the pope of the classifieds? 99.99999% of my cue buying/selling is done face-to-face at poolrooms, tournaments etc. Buying and selling anything sight unseen on the internet is a trainwreck waiting to happen. Looks like you have a stellar record and that's good. Thanks for taking the shot at me but your opinion means jack-s^*t to me.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
They’re technically following the rules though aren’t they?
They could combine the ads but in reality they’re playing by the same rules as everyone else right?

You're correct there are no rules.
Most people don't need rules to be considerate.

The front page is prime real estate when selling..
It's where everybody wants to be..

When individuals post 7 to 9 consecutive posts it knocks other posts down to the bottom so their time spent on the front page is lessened...

It's selfish to stack 9 consecutive posts for your own gain..Spread them out over 1-2 days..

jmonche

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   1
You're correct there are no rules.
Most people don't need rules to be considerate.

The front page is prime real estate when selling..
It's where everybody wants to be..

When individuals post 7 to 9 consecutive posts it knocks other posts down to the bottom so their time spent on the front page is lessened...

It's selfish to stack 9 consecutive posts for your own gain..Spread them out over 1-2 days..

I feel your pain, but you're howlin' at the moon, my brother, because the rent's free.
But I gotta say, I love the ads with over 20,000 views that serve as only clutter on the thread.
You would think that if an item gets looked at 19,999 times and is still unsold, than it's probably not going to sell :D

Last edited:

gesan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0

Pic and specs top come..

Well said. Unfortunately it doesn't even amaze me. What does amaze me is that anyone would take issue with what you said. It seems at least to me,to be a valid point, reasonably stated. If addressed could lead to a better forum for everyone. Hard to see how it could cause chagrin for anyone. IMHO WWIW

Good luck with your sale

runscott

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
As long as the forum gets a certain number of views, I doubt the owners care what goes on in the classifieds. If money were involved I'm sure our thoughts would become important.

There are plenty of simple ways to make the classifieds more useful to a greater number of people. It would be a no-brainer to limit the number of ads started or bumped in a 24 hour period. 5 seems reasonable.

While I think the guy who has 16 or so running now is excessive, if your stuff is really great it will shine when put up against his stuff. My new strategy will wait until he posts his stuff or until after the video guy does his, so it at least hangs around for a few hours.

Hey, how about 'little guy's day where no one can post more than one ad?