A reverse-Dean post, pictures and no words

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
:grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square:

Last edited:

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dean was right the pictures have me confused;)

Funny he posts asking for.....pictures?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
:grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square:

Last edited:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
It's not really for sale, just felt like sharing something neat I forgot I had in my basement. Gus Szamboti shaft with a micarta ferrule.

Yep.. If you're going to do a piloted joint, THATS the way the brass part of the toungues should look. Clean

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

Last edited:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
It's not really for sale, just felt like sharing something neat I forgot I had in my basement. Gus Szamboti shaft with a micarta ferrule.

So "its not really for sale" yet you've listed it on ebay using one of the same pictures? I dont get it??

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

Last edited:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
As previously posted, if you want to buy it at that price, go nuts. I know no one will spend that, but it has 15 watchers already, just figured I would share it out and do my part with the early spring cleaning at home. It's definitely of interest to some to look at.

No one will spend that??

If I had a Gus with that exact ringwork AND I knew the shaft was all original, minus the tip maybe, and relatively straight I would buy that shaft and any others you had of the same with no problem at your asking price.

You said "reverse Dean" so though your spiel is different, I think your motive is totally Dean..LOL.. Good luck with the "sale" Patrick. :)

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No one will spend that??

If I had a Gus with that exact ringwork AND I knew the shaft was all original, minus the tip maybe, and relatively straight I would buy that shaft and any others you had of the same with no problem at your asking price.

You said "reverse Dean" so though your spiel is different, I think your motive is totally Dean..LOL.. Good luck with the "sale" Patrick. :)

Not unlike your JF SW thread. Right:wink:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

Last edited: