Any Updates On Mike Johnson - Jensen Cues

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
It's been a while since we've heard how Mike is doing since his terrible motorcycle accident some time back and am wondering how he is coming along.

Aside from being a great cuemaker, he's a really nice guy, as well. Hope he's doing good.

Miss his wife's updates.

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I'm happy to report that Mike Johnson has been seen walking with the best of us at Buffalo's on Bloomfield as recently as a few weeks ago. He seemed to be in good spirits and I am sure he is back at making cues.

Mike lives in a neighboring Louisiana town and only occasionally makes a trip to "New Orleans".

JoeyA

C'mon Joey A; you must have some info...

best,
brian kc

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I'm happy to report that Mike Johnson has been seen walking with the best of us at Buffalo's on Bloomfield as recently as a few weeks ago. He seemed to be in good spirits and I am sure he is back at making cues.

Mike lives in a neighboring Louisiana town and only occasionally makes a trip to "New Orleans".

JoeyA

great news, Joey. Thx! :)

One time, not very long before Mike's accident, he and I were talking on the phone and he was telling me how he enjoyed going for a m/c rides late at night after a work day. He did mention though that he had to be extra alert at those hours and especially so when the bars were closing.

I have no idea what time of day or night his accident occured but sure am happy to hear he's been out and about and even back at the lathe. :)

best,
brian kc

Last edited: