What is your PSR?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We'll see what happens in the future which could start again tomorrow. Who's your target going to be?

Hey, how about trying the shots I talked about in the thread started? No? I kinda
figured it would be the case. It's too positive for you.
Go ahead tear it down and say IT doesn't work. I KNOW DIFFERENTLY.

For the record, you started a new topic called "Ferrule and Tip Aiming System" and challenged me and others to contribute positively and keep it on topic. If you read my posts in that thread you'll see I did just that. I didn't do it immediately after you changed what you were asking people to do, but I did eventually get to it.

The same cannot be said for you, however. You are the first one to go off topic in your own thread by punking Brian and laughing about it. You eventually picked up your marbles and stormed off in a huff.

If you feel like you don't get enough respect in this forum this is a good example of why. If you'd care to pick up where you left off I'm still interested in what you are saying. However, if nobody can ask a single probing question about possible shortcomings, then don't bother.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
For the record, you started a new topic called "Ferrule and Tip Aiming System" and challenged me and others to contribute positively and keep it on topic. If you read my posts in that thread you'll see I did just that. I didn't do it immediately after you changed what you were asking people to do, but I did eventually get to it.

The same cannot be said for you, however. You are the first one to go off topic in your own thread by punking Brian and laughing about it. You eventually picked up your marbles and stormed off in a huff.

If you feel like you don't get enough respect in this forum this is a good example of why. If you'd care to pick up where you left off I'm still interested in what you are saying. However, if nobody can ask a single probing question about possible shortcomings, then don't bother.

Hey, screw you! I haven't posted in this thread for almost 2 weeks and it's been dead as a door nail but since you have nothing better to do you come in posting to me like the trouble making wise guy you are and then point your finger at me like I'm the one starting a flame war with your baiting, trolling, and accusations. I should report it but as long as it's you, I know it will be to no avail so why waste time. Nobody can touch the "TEFLON DAN".

I didn't storm off in a huff. I did exactly what I said I was going to do which is work with those who were interested by way of PMs. And it's been just fine without you and the other trouble makers doing what you always do to rip aiming threads to hell when it involves Stan or me.

Get a life, White! And stay the hell away from me.

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey, screw you! I haven't posted in this thread for almost 2 weeks and it's been dead as a door nail but since you have nothing better to do you come in posting to me like the trouble making wise guy you are and then point your finger at me like I'm the one starting a flame war with your baiting, trolling, and accusations. I should report it but as long as it's you, I know it will be to no avail so why waste time. Nobody can touch the "TEFLON DAN".

I didn't storm off in a huff. I did exactly what I said I was going to do which is work with those who were interested by way of PMs. And it's been just fine without you and the other trouble makers doing what you always do to rip aiming threads to hell when it involves Stan or me.

Get a life, White! And stay the hell away from me.

Delusional much? You might want to tweak the dosage on your meds. Nobody has posted in this thread in 2 weeks. That's not the point. The point is that you can't manage to hold a civil conversation even in your own thread when you start with the premise that you are challenging me to engage in discussion about an aiming method without the arguing. This is what you might call a follow up.

Anytime you want to discuss your ferrule system I'm game. Some things don't make sense to me, but maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Delusional much? You might want to tweak the dosage on your meds.

Meds? LMAO. Now you're pulling out the old phrases from years ago. Stooping to the stupid stuff in trying to get a raise from me.

Nobody has posted in this thread in 2 weeks. That's not the point.

Of course it's the point. It's OLD NEWS.

The point is that you can't manage to hold a civil conversation even in your own thread when you start with the premise that you are challenging me to engage in discussion about an aiming method without the arguing. This is what you might call a follow up.

It's dated. Old stuff. Who cares, I don't. But here you are back with another post baiting and trolling. After I made the first post to open the thread I knew I made a major mistake because you or the likes of you were going to turn it to sh!t. And I was right. Here you are doing it.

Anytime you want to discuss your ferrule system I'm game. Some things don't make sense to me, but maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

I don't want to discuss anything about it, especially to you. You're a NON-AIMER. It would be like trying to discuss or teach religion or talk about God to an avowed atheist or agnostic.

It serves no purpose and is a waste of my time. Those who are interested know where to find me through a PM. And they have.

You aren't invited. Get a life, White.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't want to discuss anything about it, especially to you. You're a NON-AIMER. It would be like trying to discuss or teach religion or talk about God to an avowed atheist or agnostic.

It serves no purpose and is a waste of my time. Those who are interested know where to find me through a PM. And they have.

OK, whatever you say. Congratulations. I'm sure you'll be glad to hear you are sounding more and more like Stan with the hyperbole.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't get trapped into a ban, Spider.

-------------

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spider......................................how many times before you get rid of this poison from troublemakers?
Don't get suckered into being banned....that's what they want. To lure you in and then they can sit back and act pompous.
You've been around enough pool rooms, long enough, to spot a trap coming at you.
USE that 'ignore feature', my man..........and Bingo! They're gone with the wind.
Honestly, try it for a week or two. You'll be amazed at how pleasant it is around here without having to see the troublemakers.
Just give it a try.....get rid of nuisances and stop wasting mental energy where it will make no difference no matter WHAT you say.
Keep on truckin'
:thumbup:

Spider, I agree wholeheartedly with this. Low has me on ignore apparently so he won't see this. But, try it out for a week or two. In fact, why not put everybody you disagree with on ignore and you can speak only to Stan, cookie, Neil and Low500 and your ideas will never be challenged again. Won't that be nice? I think it will be a more productive forum for everybody else that way, too. Give it some thought.

As usual, you can have the last "word."

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spider, I agree wholeheartedly with this. Low has me on ignore apparently so he won't see this. But, try it out for a week or two. In fact, why not put everybody you disagree with on ignore and you can speak only to Stan, cookie, Neil and Low500 and your ideas will never be challenged again. Won't that be nice? I think it will be a more productive forum for everybody else that way, too. Give it some thought.

Curious how that derogatory bannable post you made to me about a week ago suddenly dissapeared? I even quoted it so you couldn't just delete it. Must be nice to have connections Mr 12 hour

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

Whoa there, Innocent Dan. It's a two way street and something YOU can do. You can put me, Stan, Cookie, Neil and Low500 on ignore. We won't have to read your crap and you won't have to read ours to keep instigating flame wars.

WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE? As far as productive, it would much more so because your negativity wouldn't be slammed into every thread.

I don't stay logged into the forum 24/7, nor want to. The Ignore function only works when logged in. If anyone decides they want to do a quick scan of some threads and posts when logged out, you see everything.

I have no idea why your roots are so deep into the Aiming Forum like a 100 year old Oak tree. You have no interest in using aiming systems for yourself since HAMB is your motto. Although you praise Poolology, you don't use it. Even the creator of Poolology, Brian, doesn't use it most of the time.

I think members would be more interested and benefit from what he DOES use when playing in tournaments or for money. Yeah I know, feel can't be described yet he and you play with something "superior" to the fractional aiming yet can't be put into words.

If you can't describe it, why are you in the aiming forum to begin with other than to cause arguments, attack individuals and CTE, create mayhem, flame wars and hatred?

You're posting all of this attacking trouble making garbage in a PSR thread that requests "What Is Your PSR". You've talked a lot about the importance of PSR for yourself and so has Lou, many times. There isn't one single word from either of you describing what you do in the way of a PSR. NOTHING! Great contribution Danny Boy!

Last edited:

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
I like open discussions with open-minded individuals that don't automatically go into a cynically pretentious and defensive tirade every time a legitimate question is asked or an opposing comment is made. It then becomes an egotistical argument instead of a civil discussion. It's like arguing with a kid that can't accept the fact that his/her world doesn't quite mesh with reality.

It's sad that this aiming forum needs a babysitter in order to ensure some level of civility.

If Mosconi were around today, trying to explain his lightning fast psr (look- shoot- walk quickly to next shot and repeat), or trying to teach his contact point style aiming method, he'd surely have to put a few members on his ignore list. Well, never having known the guy personally, but based on what I've read about him, he would probably ignore everyone that happens to disagree with his methods. I guess some people can't help it -- their way is the best and only way, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I like open discussions with open-minded individuals that don't automatically go into a cynically pretentious and defensive tirade every time a legitimate question is asked or an opposing comment is made. It then becomes an egotistical argument instead of a civil discussion. It's like arguing with a kid that can't accept the fact that his/her world doesn't quite mesh with reality.

It's sad that this aiming forum needs a babysitter in order to ensure some level of civility.

Brian, get used to it because it's the nature of the beast. You've virtually come out of the womb 7 months ago since you joined as a member in Feb. 2017. A babe in the woods.

I joined AZ 11 1/2 years ago in 2006 and it was going on heavily.

Come to find out it started 9 years prior to my joining on another forum, RSB and spread over to the Billiard's Digest Forum. Some of same cast of characters are still involved now. Not Hal, because he died.

Who are the negative and who are the positive posters? Was Hal Houle a positive poster for sharing his discoveries 5 or 6 decades earlier about aiming and then brought it to light with one of the first pool forums on the internet, or was he a negative poster for exposing it the world of pool by those branding it as a worthless fraud? Were the bashers negative or positive because they thought of themselves as saving the world.

You're in the same boat now as Hal was back in 1997. Luckily for you, there has been no negative backlash so you can't walk in Hal's shoes or those who learned from Hal.

Yes, this perfect forum world you want to live in would be great for all of us. But Democrats and Republicans in our own country can't come to a meeting of minds on anything and it's supposedly all for our own good. It's worse on a pool forum.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who are the negative and who are the positive posters? Was Hal Houle a positive poster for sharing his discoveries 5 or 6 decades earlier about aiming and then brought it to light with one of the first pool forums on the internet, or was he a negative poster for exposing it the world of pool by those branding it as a worthless fraud? Were the bashers negative or positive because they thought of themselves as saving the world.
Yes, this perfect forum world you want to live in would be great for all of us. But Democrats and Republicans in our own country can't come to a meeting of minds on anything and it's supposedly all for our own good. It's worse on a pool forum.
--------------------

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Curious how that derogatory bannable post you made to me about a week ago suddenly dissapeared? I even quoted it so you couldn't just delete it. Must be nice to have connections Mr 12 hour

Lots of fake news here. First, I have never, ever deleted a post. So it must still be there. Second, it is hardly "bannable."

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whoa there, Innocent Dan. It's a two way street and something YOU can do. You can put me, Stan, Cookie, Neil and Low500 on ignore. We won't have to read your crap and you won't have to read ours to keep instigating flame wars.

WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE? As far as productive, it would much more so because your negativity wouldn't be slammed into every thread.

I don't stay logged into the forum 24/7, nor want to. The Ignore function only works when logged in. If anyone decides they want to do a quick scan of some threads and posts when logged out, you see everything.

I have no idea why your roots are so deep into the Aiming Forum like a 100 year old Oak tree. You have no interest in using aiming systems for yourself since HAMB is your motto. Although you praise Poolology, you don't use it. Even the creator of Poolology, Brian, doesn't use it most of the time.

I think members would be more interested and benefit from what he DOES use when playing in tournaments or for money. Yeah I know, feel can't be described yet he and you play with something "superior" to the fractional aiming yet can't be put into words.

If you can't describe it, why are you in the aiming forum to begin with other than to cause arguments, attack individuals and CTE, create mayhem, flame wars and hatred?

You're posting all of this attacking trouble making garbage in a PSR thread that requests "What Is Your PSR". You've talked a lot about the importance of PSR for yourself and so has Lou, many times. There isn't one single word from either of you describing what you do in the way of a PSR. NOTHING! Great contribution Danny Boy!

I've learned that some people are unable to reason through a discussion logically. Everything you've claimed above is either silly or has been posted numerous times in this forum (PSR routines, how I aim and so on).

I don't need to ignore any of you guys. I have the self control not to respond to everything you post, realizing the source. Until Stan comes out with the final, actual explanation of how the mystery perception works, nothing about CTE interests me. Stan claims he has the information to end a 20+ year war and it will be disclosed in his book. Call me a skeptic, but I'm willing to wait and see.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I've learned that some people are unable to reason through a discussion logically.

Glad to see you recognize it in yourself and admit it.

Everything you've claimed above is either silly or has been posted numerous times in this forum (PSR routines, how I aim and so on).

Then it should be simple for you to copy and paste your posts made previously about your PSR. However since a lot of guys constantly change their PSR which you may have done, make an update to your original post.

I don't need to ignore any of you guys. I have the self control not to respond to everything you post, realizing the source.

Yet here you are with no self control doing the exact opposite.

Until Stan comes out with the final, actual explanation of how the mystery perception works, nothing about CTE interests me.

Then GTFO and stay out. Your lying again.

Stan claims he has the information to end a 20+ year war and it will be disclosed in his book. Call me a skeptic, but I'm willing to wait and see.

As I've stated earlier, if your name and order comes into Stan I'll pay him double not to send it to you. Who are you to determine anything?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dan said: Until Stan comes out with the final, actual explanation of how the mystery perception works, nothing about CTE interests me.

And then Dave blurted out: Then GTFO and stay out. Your lying again.

See there's your problem right there. You think this is the CTE forum while the rest of us think it is the Aiming forum. I haven't given 2 minutes of thought to CTE since Stan made his announcement yet I find plenty of interesting things to read here.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
See there's your problem right there. You think this is the CTE forum while the rest of us think it is the Aiming forum. I haven't given 2 minutes of thought to CTE since Stan made his announcement yet I find plenty of interesting things to read here.

You conveniently left something out of your post that shows otherwise. Here's the REST of your post:

Stan claims he has the information to end a 20+ year war and it will be disclosed in his book. Call me a skeptic, but I'm willing to wait and see.

Stan's book IS ABOUT CTE and it IS an AIMING SYSTEM which belongs in the AIMING FORUM. Your inference is it WON'T have the information to stop any war where you'll be lying in wait to pounce and do your best to undermine, distort, belittle, and slander/libel Stan and his material.

How can one person as you be so misunderstood and innocent? Please deny what I just posted so it will be on record when you do come on to act exactly as I stated.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Cte..the pocket creates the perception.
No need to wait for the book.

Doesn't matter what you do the pocket will always be the helping factor for the correct perception.

I think its just common sense.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cte..the pocket creates the perception.
No need to wait for the book.

Doesn't matter what you do the pocket will always be the helping factor for the correct perception.

I think its just common sense.

So why does it work when you cover the pockets and most of the rails with a curtain? I'm not sure you understand what the debate is about.