Ouschan's brother playing pool

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Jasmin playing pool was fine but seeing her brother place at events is awkward. Its great they have an activity to keep the family together but if you think Jasmin is pretty, then you see her brother some ideas get distorted. Especially since they are so young.

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pro tip:

The next time you open a bag of chips, open them from the bottom of the bag.

All of the settled flavoring will rain back down on the chips. Flavor explosion!

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jasmin playing pool was fine but seeing her brother place at events is awkward. Its great they have an activity to keep the family together but if you think Jasmin is pretty, then you see her brother some ideas get distorted. Especially since they are so young.

so you are saying that Jasmin is not pretty, but when you look at her brother, you get all excited??

Ok, got'cha!!!

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Confucius say, "Man who have hand in pockets not crazy, just feeling nuts."

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Dude...back on the meds please.

Attachments

• 635966856996047419-987593540_image02.jpg
    635966856996047419-987593540_image02.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 799

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
The next time you open a bag of chips, open them from the bottom of the bag.

All of the settled flavoring will rain back down on the chips. Flavor explosion!

If you ever see me doing this, know that I've been doing so for over 35 years, taught my kids this, and they've taught all their friends on Facebook. Oh, and by the way, used almost the exact wording.

Maybe I wrote this on RSB twenty years ago.

Freddie

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the charming op is simply calling Jasmine a butch and Albin a sissy, just another petty AZ observationalist... Same sh*t, different day here on the internet.