give aways

XPLAYHARDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What do you think of the groups on facebook that have Highend Cue give aways based on the Powerball drawing. If you partake what have you ever won?? I'm just curious and look forward to your responses. Have a great weekend

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
What do you think of the groups on facebook that have Highend Cue give aways based on the Powerball drawing.

I think people like them. If they follow through with what they said they were going to do is there such a thing as a bad giveaway contest? :grin:

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
also known as a raffle, call them giveaways because facebook doesn't allow raffles. They are breaking the rules there, so they can sell cues at a inflated profit most of time.

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There used to be raffles here on azbilliards. It was also based on lottery numbers. I won a predator break cue. I thing it was a $10 buy in. No longer allowed. Illegal.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Seems more like they do those when the cue doesn't sell after 2 days

Seen them all the time

Skippy27

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What do you think of the groups on facebook that have Highend Cue give aways based on the Powerball drawing. If you partake what have you ever won?? I'm just curious and look forward to your responses. Have a great weekend

My take is that raffles like these are illegal in most states unless it is run by the state or they have the state's gaming commission permission to run it. Chances of them obtaining the permission is between zero and zilch.

Buyer beware.