sightings

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was down at classics billiards today near the expo and saw Scott Lee giving lessons, and John Morra hitting balls with a stunning young lady, and heard SVB was in action there last night......tonight is maybe Darren Appleton in action!

get on down there and check it out!

Gerry

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gerry...It was great to finally meet you after all these years! Classic Billiards is a great room! Good equipment, plenty of room around the tables, and nice people who own the place. It was a great place to teach in too! I'll be back for sure! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gerry...It was great to finally meet you after all these years! Classic Billiards is a great room! Good equipment, plenty of room around the tables, and nice people who own the place. It was a great place to teach in too! I'll be back for sure! :thumbup:

Scott Lee

Thanks Scott!!

People...if you are in need of lessons?...call Scott. ...I have known MANY teachers.....I have been one and I have had a teacher or 3! :)
BUT...not one time have I seen the AWESOME setup Scott had on display at the pool room today! It was a mix of old school chalk board setup ,and HITEC video, cameras, and about EVERY kind of teaching aid you could ever think of!.

Scott was in class for about 3 hours and I was trying to play a 3cushion match while stealing as much of Scotts teaching as I could! :)

Hey Scott!....keep up the great work man! I cannot think of any other way for a new player.....or an accomplished player to build on their game by having a lesson with you!

have fun people!

G.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the kind words Gerry! I hope next time we can play some 3-C , as I love that game too! :thumbup: I do enjoy my work, and love it when my students get excited when the light goes on for them. I believe I'm the only professional instructor who records the whole lesson for the student! Since Sunday I've done lessons in Potomac MD, Cockeysville MD, Stafford VA and Richmond VA. I was in Diamond Billiards for a little while tonight. It was packed with the regular Friday night tournament crowd! What a great poolroom! Tomorrow I'm headed to Roanoke, then on to Asheville NC, Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, and Raleigh NC.

Scott Lee

Thanks Scott!!

People...if you are in need of lessons?...call Scott. ...I have known MANY teachers.....I have been one and I have had a teacher or 3! :)
BUT...not one time have I seen the AWESOME setup Scott had on display at the pool room today! It was a mix of old school chalk board setup ,and HITEC video, cameras, and about EVERY kind of teaching aid you could ever think of!.

Scott was in class for about 3 hours and I was trying to play a 3cushion match while stealing as much of Scotts teaching as I could! :)

Hey Scott!....keep up the great work man! I cannot think of any other way for a new player.....or an accomplished player to build on their game by having a lesson with you!

have fun people!

G.