April 24-26 16 Top Professionals - 8 Ball Race to 15 - BIG MONEY!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is going to be epic! Take what you make 8 ball, long race.

Full Field!!!

Sky Woodward - pd
Shane Van Boening - pd
Bobby Mcgrath - pd
Larry Nevel -pd
Corey Deuel pd
Justin Bergman-pd
Jayson Shaw​ - pd
Warren Kiamco -pd
Danny Smith-pd
Jason Klatt pd
Dennis Orcollo-pd
Darren Appleton pd
Johnny Archer - pd
Jesse Bowman - pd
John Morra-pd
Scott Frost​ -pd

Attachments

• Carom Room Spring Classic 2015 final smaller.jpg
    Carom Room Spring Classic 2015 final smaller.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 1,853

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like Appleton. Tough one to call.
Really tough to pick a winner here but Orcollo always seems to be there at the end no matter what game or table but winner break with this field the break will be the key for sure.
But with the take what you make rule it might cut down the break and runs some its going to be a great event.
Cant wait till Friday get to see some of the best in the world playing race to 15 8 ball

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow This field is crazy good between these players you got
Multiple US Open wins
Multiple world championships
3 out 5 Team USA Mosconi players
The current BCA Grandmaster 8 ball Champion
2 of the best players from Canada
2 of the best players from the Philippines and maybe the best player in the world
The best player from the USA
Maybe the best 1 pocket player in the world
Current World Chinese 8-Ball Masters Champion
Former Speed pool champion
Former English 8 ball Champions
And that is just a few things i can think of off the top of my head wow these guys are some great players
If you like 8 ball on 7ft Diamond Tables do not miss this event!!

Get your pass here www.poolactiontv.com

This event starts tomorrow Friday 6pm cst

Capture.jpg

Last edited:

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So many great players- it is really a toss up

There are so many bar table tourneys for the pros right- much more than I ever remember

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really hard to predict......

I was there in Beloit at the Carom Room practicing.

These tables play great but are a little different from the red label or the blue label.

I was told by one of the locals that Dave modified the rails awhile back to make them play better. I think back when there were only Red Label Diamonds.

Whoever can adjust the fastest will do the best. Most of these top players adjust pretty fast but one mistake can make the difference between winning and losing.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was there in Beloit at the Carom Room practicing.

These tables play great but are a little different from the red label or the blue label.

I was told by one of the locals that Dave modified the rails awhile back to make them play better. I think back when there were only Red Label Diamonds.

Whoever can adjust the fastest will do the best. Most of these top players adjust pretty fast but one mistake can make the difference between winning and losing.

Gene,

The rails are the "blue label" rails. RealkingCobra went there and trained Dave on updating them.

Ray

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
If I buy the event streaming pass can I watch it at my convenience or must I watch it live? If it is only offered live is there a way I can record it? I would be happy to watch it live but I just can not park in front of my PC that long at that time, unfortunately life kinda gets in the way. Sounds like a great event. If I was not so busy right now due to the start of racing season I would go and watch in person, its less than a 2 hour drive for me.Thank you for any answers.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
If I buy the event streaming pass can I watch it at my convenience or must I watch it live? If it is only offered live is there a way I can record it? I would be happy to watch it live but I just can not park in front of my PC that long at that time, unfortunately life kinda gets in the way. Sounds like a great event. If I was not so busy right now due to the start of racing season I would go and watch in person, its less than a 2 hour drive for me.Thank you for any answers.

We are currently in transition with our video recording procedures.

I would recommend a day pass when you have a chance to watch. If you get an event pass I will send you a link to watch the recording at least once. After they are uploaded of course.

Thanks,

Ray

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Carom Room should be applauded for putting all the required info on their event flyer.

This tournament is claiming that they are adding 5,000 dollars to the payouts and that is EXACTLY what they are doing. This is the type of transparancy that other promotors should strive for.

Bravo to the Carom Room.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
We are currently in transition with our video recording procedures.

I would recommend a day pass when you have a chance to watch. If you get an event pass I will send you a link to watch the recording at least once. After they are uploaded of course.

Thanks,

Ray

Thank you for the info Ray.
How long should I wait to check in and see if you have them uploaded so I can buy the package?

Ty Arnold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Carom Room is truly top notch and ran professionally. This is going to be a great event. We can all help by going to Beloit or buying the stream.

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Would have loved to watch and sweat this event. 15 hours/day work and commute until Monday. :(

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Players Auction winning bids

SVB 5000, Corey Deuel 4500, Darren A 4900, Dennis Orcollo 4400

Warren Kiamco 2200, John Morra 3100, Justin Bergman 2800

Sky Woodward 2600, Johhny Acher 2800

Scott Frost 2200, Jason Klatt 1800, Larry Nevel 1100

Jesse Bowman 1600, Chris Gentile 600, Eric Durbin 300, Bobby Mcgrath 500

Last edited: