Glen Hancock I have been BEYOND patient.

poolpro2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have until May 17th 2015 to make right on our deal.

If not, I will contact the IRS, Wa State Attorneys General, Diamond Products
, and anyone else I can think of.

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
popcorn-boxes.jpg

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I WANT MY STUFF AND I WANT IT N......err, sometime in the next 3 weeks if I isn't too much trouble, please.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Not a problem, as I already told you on the phone, I'm heading back up to WA later this week:thumbup:

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Ladies and gentlemen, as we take off , please observe the fasten seatbelt sign until we reach cruising altitude. Thank you for flying AZB air . Have a great flight and a wonderful weekend.

:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1: Tried to give you some green but couldn't. Hilarious!

poolpro2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not a problem, as I already told you on the phone, I'm heading back up to WA later this week:thumbup:

I am looking forward to seeing you. I am sure it will be an awesome table.

For the record, we have not spoken by phone for over a year and the last few months of emails have gone unanswered.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
compaints

If not, I will contact the IRS, Wa State Attorneys Gene,ral, Diamond Products

Telegraph, tell telephones, cell phones billboard signs tell the old lady Or just post all your complaints on AZB..:thumbup:

Why not just take him to small claims court and bypass the public bashing and the threats that you are going to snitch him out to the IRS.?

Small claims court works as long as you saved your paper work and you don't go on line and slander him.................

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Telegraph, tell telephones, cell phones billboard signs tell the old lady Or just post all your complaints on AZB..:thumbup:

Why not just take him to small claims court and bypass the public bashing and the threats that you are going to snitch him out to the IRS.?

Small claims court works as long as you saved your paper work and you don't go on line and slander him.................

Truth is an affirmative defense to any slander suit. Thus, if he's telling the truth or at least most of the truth, he's got nothing to worry about. Of course, don't know when the last time anyone in the pool world sued any one for libel or slander ? Could they afford the atty fees ;)

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

I hate to tell you but the IRS, State Attorney's of Washington, and Diamond won't do a damn thing to him. They're on his waiting list because their tables were messed up by you-know-who.