MWST Streaming

MexPoolPlyr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is Desiree. Posting from Oscars account because mine isn't activated yet :) Once it is, you can find me @ MWST_Desiree

As many of you are aware POV Pool will no longer be streaming Mezz West State Tour events. This is at no fault to Daniel and his work at POV. He is wonderful at what he does and we have to upmost respect for him and POV.

Unfortunately, at this time it is more cost efficient for us to provide our own live streaming for our events only. We picture the tour as a long term endeavor and we simply cannot afford to pay for streaming each and every season from an outside source.

IN NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM WILL WE PROVIDE STREAM FOR ANY OTHER EVENT THAN OUR MWST EVENTS.

By providing our own stream, we can use that saved money toward the bettering of the tour. This season, the saved money went to developing innovative real time scoring software, which has stirred up alot of interest from all over the pool world.* Also, our goal from the beginning was to umbrella the real time scoring software under the streaming, so you can find the real time scoring, live stream and all other tour info in one place (MezzWestStateTour.com).

In the future our goal is turn these savings into more added money for the players and larger end of the year player bonuses.

Real time scoring will be done by having individual Samsung Galaxy tablets on each table that will have a scoring app which is controlled by the players and those tablets will update directly to MezzWestStateTour.com.

Oscar and I both deeply love pool. We would never purposely do anything that we feel would hurt the sport, the MWST or our sponsors.* Providing our own streaming was NOT a decision we took lightly. We know it is not easy, but we have to do what gives the tour the best chance to not only survive but get stronger.

I hope that you all tune in to the event this weekend, which will be streamed by Hard Times in house stream (just as it always has been). I also hope this clarifies any questions or concerns. Like I said above, we have the up most respect for Daniel and POVPOOL. We appreciate all of what he does for pool and hope for nothing but great success for him.

I will post more about where to find the new stream next week. Also, our streams will still always be free :)

I wish you all health, wealth and happiness.

-Desiree

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
Thank You for the update. I'll be there for the Matches today and
will watch the Stream later this evening. Best of Luck to You and
Oscar and, of course, Ernesto. All are Classy People, the Best.