I don't owe anyone any explanation

poolpro2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To quote JC

"If you're going to air your dirty laundry on a public forum then you should explain what your beef is or keep it to yourself."

I walk on a public street everyday, I don't have to tell you where I am going.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Of course you don't have to explain, most just think you should.... two different things.

But sure, you don't have to, just like I don't have to pretend the deadline thread was a class move or act like the post above makes any sense at all.

larrynj1

aka uncle larry
Silver Member
i think you owe me an explanation. if you were walking on a public street and you bumped into me, my first question would be - wtf are you going?

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Would you please be kind enough to tell the rest of the membership just what the hell you're talking about? Inquiring minds want to know. :smile:

liakos

Banned
To quote JC

"If you're going to air your dirty laundry on a public forum then you should explain what your beef is or keep it to yourself."

I walk on a public street everyday, I don't have to tell you where I am going.

No, you don't have to but, you do realize what you wrote, right? Maybe your frustration has clouded your common sense(if you have any)! Take a break for a few hrs or days andwith a clear mind, read what you posted as if it wasn't you that wrote it. Then write a post about it;)