New Everyday Shooter - Tascarella

LC3

Playing the table
Silver Member
I usually don't get into BEM plain janes, unless something extra is done with the butt sleeve to spice it up a little. But this elegant Tascarella couldn't be more stunning. The amount and distribution of eyes looks great, and the stain brings them out beautifully. The white/green wrap adds to the classic aesthetic, and I like how subtly the joint rings echo the wrap.

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Thank you everyone for the kind words. Really. I appreciate it. I consider the cue to be a "sleeper". Doesn't look like much but damn does it play good. I almost came close to selling it to a few people. For a few different reasons. But, I couldn't ask for a better playing cue. So, I think I'll be holding onto this one for a while. For once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very nice!

And that cue next to it... Purple Heart into curly with w/blu/p/bla veneers? Seems very familiar.

Freddie <~~~ hypothetically speaking

Last edited:

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I particularly like plain jane maple cues, but this one is very special. Congrats.

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very cool cue. Tascarella is willing to send progress pics? I LOVE progress pics. About to order one and that would make it even better.

Last edited:

Hit Man

<-------GANGSTA'
Silver Member
Tascarella

Sometimes it's better than points, veneers or inlays just letting the wood speak for it's self. This one certainly does. Beautiful player you have there.