Funny pic/gif thread...

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Sometimes it's tough being a chick magnet...no matter what I say....
...they just keep hanging around....

IMG_4738.JPG

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
........................................................................................................

Attachments

• knee.jpg
    knee.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 1,031

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
That's a badass[and dangerous] advertisement. The owner of the bullet proof glass company, literally standing behind his product!
:cool:

I'm a little surprised they would air a clip where touting safety while violating basic rules, such as eye and hearing protection in what appears to be fairly close quarters.

Sweatin'

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm a little surprised they would air a clip where touting safety while violating basic rules, such as eye and hearing protection in what appears to be fairly close quarters.

I agree.

Unless that ceiling is about 40 feet tall, that shooter has just lost a significant percentage of his hearing. Don't ask me how I know.

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member

I agree, I take it when firing at another human being, all range etiquette goes out [or into] the window.
Not to mention; one of those 7.62's comes back at the shooter from that distance.... and he's gonna have lost more than some hearing..... it's not gonna matter how tinted your ESS glasses are. :shocked:

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
I agree.

Unless that ceiling is about 40 feet tall, that shooter has just lost a significant percentage of his hearing. Don't ask me how I know.

Earpro is in when I went to the video. Eyepro is on his head like he just got a little excited, which comes with doing what he just did. Don't ask me how I know:nono::nono::

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Comments....
"All these years getting shot at with an AK47 and bleeding inside my car and I just found
out today that I can finally put a stop to it!"
:D

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Earpro is in when I went to the video. Eyepro is on his head like he just got a little excited, which comes with doing what he just did. Don't ask me how I know:nono::nono::

I suppose.....if I got the opportunity to shoot a live Ak at my boss, I might get excited too.

us820

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

When I zoom in it looks like he may have clear safety glasses on and a custom ear set or foamies would not be visable.Anybody who has been around guns at all would not fire a rifle indoors without ears in.At least not twice.I think the demo would be just as good with something valuable like a classic car behind the glass and you avoid the whole "killing a guy" thing if something goes horribly wrong.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member