Early 90's Schon Cue Bob Runde

Woverbay

Registered
I had this cue refinished after a house fire in February, however Schon is claiming its not one of theirs due to the joint collar being bigger than their standard. I have had someone msged me on FB with the exact same cue and forwarded the pictures, however John Furhman says "unless Bob can confirm this is one of his cues" that they will not mark it as such. Normally this wouldn't even bother me but since the fire I'm documenting all my possessions and their value it has me in a difficult position. Any help would be appreciated.

Post fire restoration:
yp4jYB9.jpg

dBf78nP.jpg

Snm4rpx.jpg

Pre-fire older photos
LJhfBR4.jpg

DIN5LVB.jpg

Aha54ed.jpg

2NWgeHW.jpg

Woverbay

Registered
There are a lot of Evan Clark's on FB, i have no clue which one to contact.

These are the pictures i was sent on FB from the Schon forum, he says he purchased it around 91-92

Yy8jjjD.jpg

ZFiizEG.jpg

MNwoAyY.jpg

jCkGE5b.jpg

SuZUKq6.jpg

Woverbay

Registered
Well I'm at a loss then as to who made it, They thought might be a Nova, but again i have no way of knowing who made it and there's little cues to compare it to.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Well I'm at a loss then as to who made it, They thought might be a Nova, but again i have no way of knowing who made it and there's little cues to compare it to.
Nova also used a black phenolic pilot. It's looking like someone made a tribute cue.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Was Runde still there when they stopped using spliced points and went to CNC inlayed points ?
I have to Runde-era blanks from Schon. Both have spliced points.

Jedivman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's not a Runde Schon or an Evan Clarke Schon. Sorry.

Ps, today is Evans birthday.....

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was Runde still there when they stopped using spliced points and went to CNC inlayed points ?
I have to Runde-era blanks from Schon. Both have spliced points.

CNC points became standard around 87 and Bob left in 93.

Your joint collars are smaller, your inlays are different, your buttcap is short, your pilots are wrong, and your ring above the wrap is oversized.