Meucci Cues.... Whats your opinion????

mtank79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The "old originals meucci's have a following but when meucci went to a high production house they had issues. The Mcd cue is a better decision... esp. if you want to sell or trade up in the future. The shaft will stay straight. I helped the captain of my team get one and I can say I was impressed by the I2 low deflection shaft it came with. I have had jacoby, pechauer, and now Schon LD shafts.. and the I2 was every bit as precise.

I've have a couple of McDermotts now but was seriously wanting to try a Meucci but man I can't get any positive feedback. I guess I'll buy another McDermott with the I shaft. I was told earlier that the 2 & 3 were the same except diameter? I thought the taper was different as well. I'm going to a dealer Friday to lay hands on i-2 shaft

Drawback

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just ordered a new Meucci stick today. I sent for the 21st Century 2 with the 12.5mm Pro Shaft. I'm very much looking forward to yet another Meucci cue. :)

mtank79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just ordered a new Meucci stick today. I sent for the 21st Century 2 with the 12.5mm Pro Shaft. I'm very much looking forward to yet another Meucci cue. :)

That's one I was looking @. It , the b&m3, the gambler 2& the anw-3.

Drawback

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's one I was looking @. It , the b&m3, the gambler 2& the anw-3.

I have a friend who has the all natural wood I thinks it's a 3. I have a Gambler. I came close to getting a B&M 4b but bought an older Meucci instead. I love Meucci's.

Drawback

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you'll be happy with McDermott. I have the "Stinger" break/jump cue and I like it a lot.

LJhookem14

My friends call me LJ
Silver Member
I'm looking @ a several different models but can't decide. I can't find enough positive feedback. I'm liking the anw's since they come with a pro shafts will the butt be to stiff on the anw to see any benefit from the pros haft? Anyone shot this model or the b&m or pover piston?

I have a B&M-3 but I'm only about 1-month into owning it. Still too early for me to form an opinion especially since I don't play but maybe 2 days a week.

I will say I put an OB shaft on it as the feel of the Pro Shaft was just so hard for me to like. I am however going to put it back on and keep shooting with it to make a true opinion about it. Had some initial issues drawing the ball w/ the Pro Shaft. Don't have same problems when I use the OB.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

mtank79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a B&M-3 but I'm only about 1-month into owning it. Still too early for me to form an opinion especially since I don't play but maybe 2 days a week.

I will say I put an OB shaft on it as the feel of the Pro Shaft was just so hard for me to like. I am however going to put it back on and keep shooting with it to make a true opinion about it. Had some initial issues drawing the ball w/ the Pro Shaft. Don't have same problems when I use the OB.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums
Anymore feedback on your b&m3?