Seller beware

tybo22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure if this is the right forum. Sold 2 cues to a man named Kennith Herron from the Philadelphia area on Friday. In person cash sale. Himselff and his wife came back Sunday to return the cues with his wife screaming at me that he never had her permission to buy the cues. I dont believe he is a member off AZ. He called me on the phone. After threateening to call the cops and sue me I returned their money. If this guy calls you about buying a cue BEWARE ......ask to talk to his wife first because she has his balls in her pocket.

ronfor0603

Registered
Well! That's strange. Personally i would appreciate if they would called the cops. Then i could report them to the police, and maybe sue them for the behaviour against you.
Did you have this cue for sale on a site (maybe this site?)
Did you write any paper between you and the buyer?
And his wife (or psychotic girlfriend ) did she threatened you i any other way than by words?

I think you should report this to the police, if you can prove that you sold these cues in good will
(Don't know if say this in English, good will?)

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is what I would have done,

Told him and his girlfriend to 'Pound Sand' and get his girlfriend to help him do it.

What a JOKE,

Never heard of something like this, EVER!!!!!!

You have the cash, he has the cues, If he wants the money, then he can sell the cues, get the most he can, depending on how fast he wants the cash back, he can have the GIRLFRIEND negotiate the sale to the new customer.

You were WAY too nice, did he reimburse you @ $100 per hour, to drive, meet, get the cash, turn over the cues, then get back together and return the monies?? Also, how about wasted Gas and Wear on you vehicle??

Once Bit, Twice Shy, I HOPE THIS NEVER HAPPENS TO YOU AGAIN, and if it does, then it is on YOU the next time.

Mike:thumbup:

fish on

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How much was this legal transaction?

10% handle charge as on receipt, also as is, no refunds
legal contract online or at staples
different world need legal stuff now

Last edited:

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
This is hilarious. Genuinely had me laughing. What a nightmare wife. I feel bad for the guy. Or maybe he's an irresponsible type and she has to treat him like a child. Unfortunately people have issues going on in their lives and we're all quick to judge, even if she does threaten to sue it's silly bc you did nothing wrong and sadly America has become sue happy and no one cares about no one but themselves. Just let it be a funny story to tell and take it in stride. Lol. This was a good one though. It warranted a warning on a forum hahahhaha

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Yotehntr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
confused.gif
Sue you for what? What a riot.

tybo22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sale was for $1750.00. Absolute nightmare.....just glad its over with. Think twice before selling this guy anything.