Marop is at it again

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Bill is very upset. He was running his usual 30s, 40s and 50s yesterday when he got in a zone and got to 111.

He then went to check the video and the camera was not recording.

He refuses to mention it in the high run area unless he has a video of it.

I'm guessing he will be back with a video of 100 within the next few weeks.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Bill is very upset. He was running his usual 30s, 40s and 50s yesterday when he got in a zone and got to 111.

He then went to check the video and the camera was not recording.

He refuses to mention it in the high run area unless he has a video of it.

I'm guessing he will be back with a video of 100 within the next few weeks.

That happened to me like a month ago. I sure they heard the "MOTHERF@#KER" from the other side of my street.

Edit: except my run was 50-something.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Sincere congratulations on hitting those 111 Marop Machine! Sure it won't take you long now to post a video of a hundred.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
I recommend some basic usage drills with the videocamera.

JK, great run! :cool:

Actually, methinks Bill probably did some basic "breakage" drills -- i.e. grabbing the camera, winding up over his head, and "drilling it" onto the floor. :p

:D

J/K,
-Sean

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
OMG, thats gotta sting a little bit.

reminds me of a couple of months ago when i did the 108, my wife told me to bring the video camera to practice session. and i refused since i was only going to shoot a little bit to get the feel for my new cue.

i guess the both of us have alot to learn, you just never know when a run is gonna peak out and say "HiYa"

Nice Shooting Bill !!!!
Steve

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
I blame it on Schmidt. He always says keep the balls polished, so I put them in the Ballstar and forgot to hit start on the camera. After the breakshot at 111 I notice the camera was off, I was so upset I just slammed the next ball in and scratched off the stack. Needless to say I didn't sleep well last night.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
LOL, LOL damn schmidty !!!!

jump right back in, strike while the irons hot. I Know you can do it again real soon !! heck do it for my birthday, which is today BTW.

Steve

sausage

Banned
sorry to hear.... never the less, it sounds like he's on track for a MoNsTeR run soon. i have to start taping myself right away though because someone is coming to look to buy my table tomorrow! maybe i shouldn't have drunk all that wine....

Last edited:

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
@Marop

Bro- could have been harder..........somethin like gettin disturbed by a cat WHILE your cam runnin ..or somethin like that, lol..

head high- next vid above 150 comes soon-we re sure :cool:

lg
Ingo

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
You are not alone Bill. I ran 82 a couple of weeks ago and realized the same thing. Today I ran a so-so 63 on video - if I have time I'll post it up tomorrow.