Niels Fiejen 304 Ball run with Commentary by Blackjack

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I am sharing this post from Orange Forks Productions from their Facebook

We have just uploaded the 304 ball run in straight pool by Niels Feijen (NL) which was recorded on March 16th 2016 at his home in Denmark.
David Sapolis (USA) has done the commentary on it, many thanks for that!

https://youtu.be/lAF-g67_BTg

Hope you all enjoy and share it!!

Thanks,
OrangeForks Productions in cooperation with David Sapolis, Dead Stroke Academy

jswworung

OrangeForks Productions
Thank you for sharing Steve!!
The commentary together with this video is a great combination.

Hope you all enjoy this video.

Jimmy Worung
Team OrangeForks Productions

Daryle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really enjoy this format. Great player with excellent commentary giving you insights. No doubt it's helping my game improve. Keep up the great work gents.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Thank you for all of the positive comments on the commentary - it is so easy when a player of Niels' caliber is at the table. He is awesome.

For those interested - here is another great run that was captured a few years ago - Niels Feijen - 208 Ball Run

Thank you all for supporting 14.1 and helping to keep the game alive!

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Thank you for all of the positive comments on the commentary - it is so easy when a player of Niels' caliber is at the table. He is awesome.

For those interested - here is another great run that was captured a few years ago - Niels Feijen - 208 Ball Run

even if the game were dead id still play it

thats incredible though race to 1000, is that whole video available anywhere?

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
I believe that Orange Forks streamed and recorded the entire challenge match. Jimmy Worung (jswworung) would know for sure.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
I've only had time to watch the first couple racks so far. I can't believe how much trouble he gets in to and out of so early in the run.

I really like your commentary and the graphics that you add. I think I will learn a lot from this vid. Thanks.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
I believe that Orange Forks streamed and recorded the entire challenge match. Jimmy Worung (jswworung) would know for sure.

They did stream the entire thing. He is talking with his team tonight about uploading the entire thing on youtube.

Won't be as nice as yours, but at least it will be LOOOOOOONG :cool:

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A game to 1,000 potted balls before a major tournament? that's pretty amazing. Is this a common thing for players of this level or is it something that only a select few do?

I'm not gonna be potting 1,000 anytime soon, but I do find myself playing straight pool before the start of league matches just to warm up.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member

David: Just watched the first 100. You have done a good job, filling in some of the dead time with observations about the run and patterns in general. Thanks for all you do for Straight Pool.

jswworung

OrangeForks Productions
Upload complete match

Thanks again for all the feedback people.

We will process the complete recording next week and will upload it to YouTube.
As soon as we have done that, we will share the link here.

You can also subscribe to our channel to make sure you won't miss any uploads from us.

We will also stream the Rotterdam Open this weekend, where players like Nick van den Berg, Huidji See and Niels Feijen will also play in a 9-ball tournament.