Mike Sigel 14.1 Seminar in MD

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
just thought all of us out of towners could see it.....

if he was in my area i would be all over it and attend it !

Steve

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
just thought all of us out of towners could see it.....

if he was in my area i would be all over it and attend it !

Steve

I know that, Steve.

I just threw that out there as food for thought. One video eventually turns into two, then 5, then 10, then a hundred and then thousands. I just think that Mike's knowledge and expertise is above and beyond every other living human. Mike should profit from his clinics as much as possible - and if the demand is very high for his classes, we should all try to get Mike to come in person to our area. Everybody will get more out of it in person than on video - guaranteed.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Or at least do a pay per view stream.

I would definatly pay what ever it is. And I agree, mikes knowledge is alot higher than the average bear !!!!

Very glad to see you poking around David, hope all is well...
Steve

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
I know that, Steve.

Mike should profit from his clinics as much as possible - and if the demand is very high for his classes, we should all try to get Mike to come in person to our area. Everybody will get more out of it in person than on video - guaranteed.

We should get in contact with the company that is putting together this event and propose similar events in our respective areas.

sausage

Banned
blackjack: if mike is cool with it then no foul. just ask him if you can videotape the lecture. i don't think he'll mind......

Winston846

Aspiring 14.1 Player
Silver Member
Easier said than done...

I know that, Steve.

I just threw that out there as food for thought. One video eventually turns into two, then 5, then 10, then a hundred and then thousands. I just think that Mike's knowledge and expertise is above and beyond every other living human. Mike should profit from his clinics as much as possible - and if the demand is very high for his classes, we should all try to get Mike to come in person to our area. Everybody will get more out of it in person than on video - guaranteed.

We should get in contact with the company that is putting together this event and propose similar events in our respective areas.

I don't think it's a matter of Mike profitting as much as it is a matter of the production company putting on these exhibitions making a profit. Mike probably signed some sort of deal where he's getting a guaranteed paycheck and now it's up to the production company to promote it and make a profit.

That said, there's needs to be a demand worthy enough for the company to stage an event in any given area. And they would be the ones having any kind of beef over it getting videotaped.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Or at least do a pay per view stream.

I would definatly pay what ever it is. And I agree, mikes knowledge is alot higher than the average bear !!!!

Very glad to see you poking around David, hope all is well...
Steve

Winston846

Aspiring 14.1 Player
Silver Member
Although it's no substitute for a live exhibition/seminar, a PPV stream would probably be the most profitable as you're essentially making your show available to the whole world.

sausage

Banned
there might not be a "production company". it might just be mike doing his own thing. just ask him if you can video and share it on the net with other 14.1 nuts. i doubt that it would take away from his live following and might actually create more interest just like this thread has done. just ask him when you get there. take your tripod!

alinco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm signed up for this seminar next Saturday at Big Daddy's Billiards. I think 12 players are signed up so far.

Andy