400 plus

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
are there any videos of torsten or earls 409 high runs?

any 400 ball runs on video out there at all?

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
It's probably not free on YouTube to view I'm going to guess

I got my copy directly from John - along with 4-5 other DVD's that were part of a $50 package deal. IMO, it was a steal for the amount of instructional knowledge. JMO.

Danny Harriman also has a great DVD - 337 ball run - player review instructional - and he gives a an in depth personal perspective on each and every shot. Great video.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
universal signs

I got my copy directly from John - along with 4-5 other DVD's that were part of a $50 package deal. IMO, it was a steal for the amount of instructional knowledge. JMO.

Danny Harriman also has a great DVD - 337 ball run - player review instructional - and he gives a an in depth personal perspective on each and every shot. Great video.

and as you know david my run is 351, people like david and many other political figures will always mis -spell a players name, or as in this case say I ran 337 instead of the correct run which was 351. This is their UNIVERSAL SIGN that something is wrong or that they do not like this person, so again the run was 351. One can only speculate as to why they do this, but as weird al says " I have cracked their code and figured out these illuminatti organizations. It's basically a power trip deal from their end, they are fishing to see if anyone will post to correct them and then maybe he puts them on his black list or whatever. They are usually people who suffer from lack of talent. So again the run is 351 and I guarantee you david or blacksmack' knew it - as he has for many years dreamed about running three hundred and may watch the dvd on a weekly basis. They don't have talent so they have to come up with a universal code for their little human wolf pack - it's really very sad. Good luck with that david blacksmack supoilas'.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
and as you know david my run is 351, people like david and many other political figures will always mis -spell a players name, or as in this case say I ran 337 instead of the correct run which was 351. This is their UNIVERSAL SIGN that something is wrong or that they do not like this person, so again the run was 351. One can only speculate as to why they do this, but as weird al says " I have cracked their code and figured out these illuminatti organizations. It's basically a power trip deal from their end, they are fishing to see if anyone will post to correct them and then maybe he puts them on his black list or whatever. They are usually people who suffer from lack of talent. So again the run is 351 and I guarantee you david or blacksmack' knew it - as he has for many years dreamed about running three hundred and may watch the dvd on a weekly basis. They don't have talent so they have to come up with a universal code for their little human wolf pack - it's really very sad. Good luck with that david blacksmack supoilas'.

It couldn't have been a simple case of, HE FORGOT/WAS WRONG BECAUSE HES HUMAN?
Could it?

He's praising your video if you can't tell which you do seem to be able to

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Ohh i see it was a plug for john arranged by blacksmack and beneath the led sir panels, good luck with that also.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Ohh i see it was a plug for john arranged by blacksmack and beneath the led sir panels, good luck with that also.

Its doing fine, 90 percent of my posting in this board is for that sole reason as is,
Just an FYI fer Ya,

I thought no way could drama make its way into the straight pool forums, but here you are

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Humanoid'

It couldn't have been a simple case of, HE FORGOT/WAS WRONG BECAUSE HES HUMAN?
Could it?

He's praising your video if you can't tell which you do seem to be able to

I know yall's game, plus I read your posts on the carom section. Why do you have the need for immediate self gratification? Why do you say Kazoom is a wasteland when in fact it is a great source of info for the aspiring 3 cushion player. Plus I saw that when someone answers your question about 3 or 5 rail bank systems - you do not thank them for their answer. I think you had an idea what a natural 3 rail billiard was before u 'posed' the question. So in the future you should say thanks when a player like bbb responds to your questions. The Pretenders are a good band you and david are not.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
They live

I hope you're doing well Danny. If you're run was 351 - then I stand corrected and I apologize.

Sincerely,
Illuminati Blacksmack

Not to worry your and beneath the sur's little commercial plug for John's dvd was noticed, in the future please do not mention my name in association with John, and please do not taint my 351 by any of your future commentary on it.

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Geez hah someone's got absolutely nothing better going on in their life
Plus you OBVIOUSLY know nothing about the kozoom carom forum because if you'd ever visited it once you'd see how often people post, and it's nothing about learning the game, strike again, better luck next time
Yes plugging a free video, I'm just raking it in

Wooppi! My ignore list grows today

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
universal systems

Geez hah someone's got absolutely nothing better going on in their life

Yes plugging a free video, I'm just raking it in

Wooppi! My ignore list grows today

Yea after futher' review of your posts - you do in fact ask many elusive rhetorical questions and as you say you can only go by what you see - that's your system. What are the dimensions for that?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
obstruction list

I too will figure out how to block the knuckleheads and their (they live) phony control trip commercial's.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope you're doing well Danny. If you're run was 351 - then I stand corrected and I apologize.

Sincerely,
Illuminati Blacksmack

IB - (could also stand for 'irritable bowels'). Can you prove your high run is really -4? I'll bet it isn't even -3. :eek: