Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page A little Self Psychoanalysis!
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700
  Send a message via AIM to FairladyZ  
02-13-2018, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
So was Ted Bundy.
....or did you mean Al Bundy?

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

Old
  (#32)
our_auctionguy
Taking a break
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

02-13-2018, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
I can see what would cause you to say that but when I did my test I took it with the idea that I want to be honest with myself as well.
If I were to have changed or altered answers I'd still know what my true feelings were.

This is a cursory assessment. The good stuff comes in when you start doing the personality disorders.
I used to tell our psychologists at work that we needed to be able to exclude certain personality types when we hired.
They agreed but said it was illegal yet it costs us tons of money in training and retraining people that weren't suitable for our jobs.
You don't need some of the more toxic types in supervision unless of course you want to clean up the mess afterwards.
Since when is it illegal to test for or exclude based on personality types. Companies have done that for a long time in one form or another.

I forget which companies required them for pre-screening before even getting an interview, but I have had to take them on more than one occasion for IT positions. The one thing they look for and try to discern is honesty that your answers are repetitive through modified questioning to see if you can be caught in a lie showing you are trying to manipulate the test results. Of course I didn't tell them it pisses me off when I have to work with slackers that push the hard work off on others. That would show as having some kind of anger complex. When I was a manager, I just found a way to motivate them or transfer them to someone else's group, so I didn't have to deal with them....

https://www.psychometricinstitute.co...ality-Test.asp

In exile..... where stupid BS can't reach me.

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 02-13-2018 at 06:42 PM.

Old
  (#33)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

02-13-2018, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_auctionguy View Post
Since when is it illegal to test for or exclude based on personality types. Companies have done that for a long time in one form or another.

I forget which companies required them for pre-screening before even getting and interview, but I have had to take them on more than one occasion for IT positions. The one thing they look for and try to discern is honesty that your answers are repetitive through modified questioning to see if you can be caught in a lie showing you are trying to manipulate the test results.

https://www.psychometricinstitute.co...ality-Test.asp
Companies can get away with it a little easier by disguising them as other things. State Government can't do that or at least they feel they shouldn't because of the possibility of legal concerns.

Karma is something you create!

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $3.99!"

The Acquiring Excellence In Pool Series
Acquiring Excellence in Pool-The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Google Robin E Kelly on Amazon!
Change your game for a couple of Bucks!

Acquire Excellence in Pool!

Old
  (#34)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-13-2018, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
I always knew that I was responsible for every article they print.
I guess I just don't give a ****. If I only had a learned conservative hater to
advise me on every move I make I would be so much better off. Well at least
I have those on this forum to keep me in line. My apologies for making you
insult me.
So you identify with those who believe that adult child sex benifits
the child.

Can't say I am surprised.

Old
  (#35)
JC
Needs Moderation
JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

02-13-2018, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunzby View Post
Self psychoanalysis is fairly pointless because you won't give truly honest answers
All psychoanalysis is fairly pointless

JC

John Chaplin
Coos Cues
jchaplin@charter.net
It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble.
It's what you know that just ain't so.

Old
  (#36)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

02-13-2018, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Maybe I should study before taking tests.

Said I have no disorders.....??
Me too. Test seems faulty.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#37)
JC
Needs Moderation
JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

02-13-2018, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Me too. Test seems faulty.
The test is really quite a mess. If there has been no recent trauma in your life about a third of the questions are rendered moot but you are not allowed to skip them. So you then must admit when it was you stopped beating your wife or how often a week you're raping your chickens.

Classic useless psycho babble. Cowboy up and if it gets too rough jump off a bridge. The species is well represented without you.

JC

John Chaplin
Coos Cues
jchaplin@charter.net
It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble.
It's what you know that just ain't so.

Old
  (#38)
our_auctionguy
Taking a break
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

02-13-2018, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
The test is really quite a mess. If there has been no recent trauma in your life about a third of the questions are rendered moot but you are not allowed to skip them. So you then must admit when it was you stopped beating your wife or how often a week you're raping your chickens.

Classic useless psycho babble. Cowboy up and if it gets too rough jump off a bridge. The species is well represented without you.

JC
I am just glad it didn't ask if ever and how many shallow graves I have dug. That would have spiked a meter.

In exile..... where stupid BS can't reach me.

Old
  (#39)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2018, 05:59 AM

Quote:
I am just glad it didn't ask if ever and how many shallow graves I have dug. That would have spiked a meter.

Yes. And how many chickens one has raped seems insignificant. Thankfully, JC didn't devise the test!

Old
  (#40)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2018, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Based on your responses, there is little to no indication of mental disorders. Please note, however, that this screening does not cover all disorders. Only the following conditions are assessed: Substance Use Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Manic Episodes, Bipolar Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, and Panic Attacks.

If you still feel the need to seek the guidance of a mental health professional, you should not hesitate to do so. The help of a mental health professional is not limited to the treatment of extreme disorders. A therapist or life coach can offer good advice to help with relationships (family therapy, couples therapy), self-esteem issues, and assertiveness training, as well as life and career coaching, among others. In essence, if you feel that you have not reached your full potential personally and career-wise, and are not fully content with yourself or your life, a therapist can offer a sympathetic ear and sound, practical advice in a non-judgmental atmosphere.

Reference:
Much to the peanut gallery's chagrin.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#41)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

02-14-2018, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
Much to the peanut gallery's chagrin.

Have you sought a second opinion?

Old
  (#42)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2018, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post
So you identify with those who believe that adult child sex benifits
the child.

Can't say I am surprised.

I'm not responsible to the ****t you try to assign me based
on your word, because we know how reliable your word is.

I also don't care what comes out of your mouth as its usually
defamatory remarks. I do however love the way you smear.
I'm sure you look great in tan!

Karma is something you create!

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $3.99!"

The Acquiring Excellence In Pool Series
Acquiring Excellence in Pool-The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Google Robin E Kelly on Amazon!
Change your game for a couple of Bucks!

Acquire Excellence in Pool!

Old
  (#43)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2018, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Actually, that could just be a memory assessment question.

As in: "I don't recall."

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#44)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2018, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc View Post
all psychoanalysis is fairly pointless

jc
Name:  BF47BC3E-E666-4BDE-9952-229BEB24ADD3.jpeg
Views: 11
Size:  66.7 KB

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131