Predator sneaky petes

bowhunter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm looking for some advice.. I currently own two older Predator sneaky petes. Both in excellent condition. One has first generation 314 and the other is 314-2 shaft. I'm considering selling the 314 SP? Do you think the market for first generation 314 will be better in future, or should I get rid of it now while it's still relevant and currently being used by players? thanks

bowhunter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you Busboy. I notice you own an OB cue. I'm considering purchasing an OB-121 sneaky pete and I'm not sure what shaft to get. I know I like 12.75 so that rules out a few. I'm leaning towards the OB classic plus. How do you like the OB classic shaft?

str8shot

Crack Em' Hard
Silver Member
Thank you Busboy. I notice you own an OB cue. I'm considering purchasing an OB-121 sneaky pete and I'm not sure what shaft to get. I know I like 12.75 so that rules out a few. I'm leaning towards the OB classic plus. How do you like the OB classic shaft?

Get the classic plus you will be happy. I am debating going back to small diam tips tho so i am thinking the classic plus. Bought a new pred 6 point sneaky with a z2 but i dont get the feel I had with the OB shafts. So I am gonna get an ob for it lol

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member

yes sir i love my ob and the classic shaft i play with it over any of my other cues just feels right too me and if u like 12.75 u will love the classic the new plus shaft plays great go buy a ob i bet u will like it when u do come back or pm me let me know what u think btw my main player before my ob was a old green point predator :grin: i know few guys on here give great deals i know cuesblues for sure send him a pm sure u will get great deal

Last edited:

bowhunter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just want to make sure we're all on the same page, OB has many shafts so it's a bit confusing. As I understand it, the OB classic plus is 12.75 mm and is the shaft used by Allison Fisher. This is the shaft I'm considering with my new OB sneaky pete. Please correct me if I'm wrong. thanks

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
I just want to make sure we're all on the same page, OB has many shafts so it's a bit confusing. As I understand it, the OB classic plus is 12.75 mm and is the shaft used by Allison Fisher. This is the shaft I'm considering with my new OB sneaky pete. Please correct me if I'm wrong. thanks

Yes ur right classic plus is 12.75 and there best shaft imo and I'm pretty sure yes Allison Fisher uses it Alex P also used one for while as well u will like it :thumbup:

Chris Salinas99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought busboys OB sneaky and I LOVE it. It's just a solid cue and you can trust it to do what you want. and if you go play some local tournaments it will pay for its self in no time!

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
I bought busboys OB sneaky and I LOVE it. It's just a solid cue and you can trust it to do what you want. and if you go play some local tournaments it will pay for its self in no time!

Glad u like it buddy it made me lots of cash :thumbup: