2 month vacation ?

desi2960

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dupuytrens contracture

getting old sucks, but i guess it beats the alternative !!!!!!!!

Attachments

• P3312965.jpg
    P3312965.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 313

Albatross Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No need to take a break. Just super glue it over, wrap it up and get back to doing what you want. Good luck with the healing process.

Aloha

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
You grab a bag full of uncovered razor blades or what? Brutal. Hope you heal well.

POOLGODBEWITHME

Tom "B" player
Silver Member
Welcome to the dupuytrens club Chuck

I just had the same surgery at the end of January. Left pinky finger only though. Six week vacation for me. Do what the physical therapist says, and if you have a nighttime (sleeping) brace, wear it. If not it will try and close up again while you sleep. You don't have to be that old to get it, I'm only 42 and it was there for a few years before I had it fixed. Good luck in your recovery Chuck!

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
dupuytrens contracture

getting old sucks, but i guess it beats the alternative !!!!!!!!

WOW...I didn't have that many stiches after a table saw accident involving 3 fingers....damn.
Hope all heals well and get back to work soon making those awesome cues.
Dave

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
I just had the same surgery at the end of January. Left pinky finger only though. Six week vacation for me. Do what the physical therapist says, and if you have a nighttime (sleeping) brace, wear it. If not it will try and close up again while you sleep. You don't have to be that old to get it, I'm only 42 and it was there for a few years before I had it fixed. Good luck in your recovery Chuck!

I just spent 3 months of physical therapy for my hands due to my arthritis. I am now on embrel and it is very cool getting better each day.

Before getting approved for embrel, I can not explain in words how much I gained from the physical therapy. Before going, I did not have a high expectation but was shocked about the positive impact it had on my life. I was able to play the piano again within two weeks.

Good luck in your recovery Desi and do your exercises and it will help a lot.

Rick