RP85iaX.jpg

CAbaMNF.jpg

hOt2TcA.jpg

PBymFhs.jpg

0WA9bXy.jpg

Last edited:

mikej2

Registered
I even have the price sticker for it. Also have a business card in the cue case (bought the case separately from Romines) and I don’t recall if this was the gentleman that I bought the cue through or if I had taken a lesson from him (it has been a decade or so).

5jgjPMB.jpg

ThjKuLA.png

(Hopefully these pic uploads work better)

Last edited:

mikej2

Registered
Imagelinked from imgur and not sure how to downsize them. On other sites the imagelinked pics downsize automatically.

Open to help, otherwise I’ll try to delete them and figure out how to reduce them in size. Sorry.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
George was also known as The Polish Prince. It was his pool moniker and nickname. He had a big ol car with that name emblazoned all up and down the sides with his phone number for lessons. He was a character and lived quite a life. The last time I saw him was at a bank pool tournament at Red Shoes in Alsip. We went to Beggar's Pizza and back to Red Shoes to watch Freddy Bentivegna play.

His health was very poor with heart disease and several other life threatening issues. He was hoping to make one last trip to Pebble Beach Golf Course. Sadly I don't believe he made it there. Very nice guy, friendly to everyone. RIP George and Freddy!!!

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you have to, just post it up.... one of us can resize for you and then you can delete the original.

mikej2

Registered
Just thinking of selling it and sharing a few pics of a not often seen cue.

Last edited:

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Hey Mike, welcome to the forum. Not all of us jump in a newcomer's face. I too am a Pechauer fan. I have three and love them all. Good looking cue. I would keep it unless you really need to sell.

mikej2

Registered
Thanks. It just sits in a case locked away, and back when I last played with it I never left it unattended if I went to the head or to grab a drink or snack. Plus it is way beyond my game level. I go back and forth on it.

Anyway, just starting to get my head back into playing and refreshing myself on local activity. I’ve got an indirect relative who has a couple close friends who are supposed to play regularly around the country, thinking I’ll ask him their names and see if they know of any nearby friendly places to play.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Off you go to the for sale section. New or otherwise the main forum is not a place for pre-show and tell. If you came here with a question about the cue or something else of interest no problem. You are new so I'll cut you some slack but this would apply to most forums.