Help me decide new case

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Email from JB to my personal email address. You must have used my email address from my payment to you for the case a few years ago.

Here's the email:
Shawn, you're never going to "get me" with any of the vectors you try. Sure there are always going to be a few people who agree with you the same as there are people who believe Hitler was a saint. There are always a few people in the John Barton is an asshole crowd who will send you love notes congratulating you on saying what "needs to be said".

But what you don't understand is that all you do is provide me with more legitimate opportunity to talk about our cases. And talk and talk and talk and talk...and post pictures and links and videos...and get more content into Google's database which pumps up my business. The more you attempt to put me down and harm us the more you actually help us.

And I appreciate that. I mean I don't like the way you go about it and the falsehoods you put out there but I certainly applaud your tenacity and the continued opportunities to respond and let people see our work and follow our links and find out for themselves if JB is such a bad guy as you try to make me out to be.

So by all means keep it up. I am glad you seem to have made me your personal project. If you need it I can point to you towards the "jb is a dick" support group.

Best,

John

John, please remove me from your email distribution list. This is harassment. Posting stuff on a board is one thing. You don't have any permission to talk with me using a thing such as my personal email address.

Kindly remove me from your contact list. And I don't want anyone from JB Cases or its subsidiaries contacting me, either.

Regards,

Shawn Armstrong

P.S. Folks, this is what you will get for giving this man your money. He has issues.

I don't have an email distribution list. You are not being harassed. I sent you a thank you note for your efforts. And again thank you for the all the stalking and trolling over the years as you continue to give me the opportunity to respond.

I don't need your permission to send you an email just as you have never needed permission to lie about me and my products on public forums.

Interesting that you feel "hurt" over getting an email but seem to feel ok with outright lying about me and attempting to harm our business which if it had any chance to succeed would harm the income of many families. See I understand that you think I am a jerk and you're rubbed the wrong way by things I say but I can't understand trying to do things to hurt those who work for me by impugning the way the business is structured, lying about the way the case works, and lying about how we treat our customers.

Don't worry though I won't send you any more email, I just thought you should know how much I appreciate the effort on your part. Causing you trauma and deep emotional pain wasn't my intention. I hope you can heal someday.

:)

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sold the Talisman, too big and heavy and ordered this one-Pro Series from Seyberts
I know nothing about the case I just liked the way it looks.

Attachments

• pxc4024b_front.jpg
    pxc4024b_front.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

DaveM

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks like a nice case. I have one of their 1x1 cases on sale for $35, down from $119. If it is as well made as mine appears to be, then you got a very nice case.