Any players in Milan Italy

poolnoob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will be traveling to Milan next week. Any nice rooms I should check out.?

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will be traveling to Milan next week. Any nice rooms I should check out.?

I would not mind visiting there, good art and cars. If you buy me a Ferrari while I am there I'll fly over and play some pool with you.

Yes I know Ferrari is in Maranello but close enough for me :)

erriep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
since you're in Milano , you could visit the Longoni workshop , it's in the north suburbs of Milano , in Mariano Comense. worth a visit !!!

poolnoob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
since you're in Milano , you could visit the Longoni workshop , it's in the north suburbs of Milano , in Mariano Comense. worth a visit !!!
Hmm. Didn't know what. They do allow visits? Address? Thanks in advance

erriep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Feel free to call them, or to use their email and/or FB page. Friendly they are.

LONGONI
Via G. Cappelletti, 56
22066 - Mariano Comense (Co) - Italy
info@longonicues.com
Phone +39 031 745072

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Thats is helpful, Thank you.

Could you please take some pics when you go to Longoni.....
...I've owned some of their products over the years....
...I consider them the 'Brunswick' of Europe.

Back when you could buy a New Brunswick 6x12 for $1,800, I used to play carombole
on a Longoni 5x10 that cost 7 Gs....it was a work of art....and solid.

erriep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yep, hehe, we could say they're kind of 'Brunswick' of Europe...

Of special interest are not only their high end carom cues, but their composite shafts too.

when you're in Milano, if you can try/play/learn 5 pins with a decent player, do it !!! be carefull, many players are stronger than you could believe...

poolnoob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Could you please take some pics when you go to Longoni.....
...I've owned some of their products over the years....
...I consider them the 'Brunswick' of Europe.

Back when you could buy a New Brunswick 6x12 for $1,800, I used to play carombole
on a Longoni 5x10 that cost 7 Gs....it was a work of art....and solid.

I sure will if i happen to travel to Longoni. I will not be driving in Italy, so getting there might be a bit of a hassle. Shall see how it turns out.

poolnoob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yep, hehe, we could say they're kind of 'Brunswick' of Europe...

Of special interest are not only their high end carom cues, but their composite shafts too.

when you're in Milano, if you can try/play/learn 5 pins with a decent player, do it !!! be carefull, many players are stronger than you could believe...

I do remember seeing few elderly gentleman in Milan few years ago playing some sort of Billiard game in a back room. Not really sure how the game was played, sure look interesting enough.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I do remember seeing few elderly gentleman in Milan few years ago playing some sort of Billiard game in a back room. Not really sure how the game was played, sure look interesting enough.

That game is most amazing to me when don't use a cue....those guys can spin like Mike
Massey.
I watch them play in Toronto a bit.

sciarco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bella Italia I'm sure you'll find some pool players in Milano if not enjoy the night life.

Attachments

• 220full.jpg PICTURES.jpg
    220full.jpg PICTURES.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 176
Last edited: