rick howard or manzino or omen?

mikesky

Registered
I am in the market for a cue. I have it narrowed down to these makers. rick howard, manzino, and omen. all of the cue makers have been awesome returning emails and giving me info. anyone have any preference to a maker? and why? I asked them to make me a six pointer 3 high 3 low and flat face wood to wood joints. any wood ideas as well? thank you.

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am in the market for a cue. I have it narrowed down to these makers. rick howard, manzino, and omen. all have been awesome returning emails and giving me info. anyone have any preference to a maker? and why? I asked them to make me a six pointer 3 high 3 low and flat face wood to wood joints. any wood ideas as well? thank you.

If money is no object, Manzino. Nothing wrong with the other two makers, but...Bob is in rarified air.

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
Then lose the or. Thank me later.

Regards, Dave

p.s. Seriously, 3 great makers, hard to go wrong with any of them.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i would recommend Manzino hands down. I am currently working on a project with him and he has been awesome. Very responsive to questions, and has provided consistent updates without asking for them.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Manzino would be my choice. Makes killer cues & they play out of this world. You never see many for sale either.

Woods, I'm loving get how all the burls look lately.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If $ no object, I'd get a Manzino, an Omen, and a Rick Howard. If I was only getting one cue, I'd get the Rick Howard !!!