Meucci Cues WARNING - BUYER BEWARE

fpitkat

Registered

At the 2016 Derby City Classic (01/19/2016), I was looking to purchase a new set of custom cues. I sat down with Bob Meucci and we designed a shooting cue, break cue and jump cue. At that time Bob Meucci said that he could finish the order within two weeks, which at the time I thought was too good to be true, but he's the cue maker and who am I to say that it can't be done.

Well 5 months past and I'm getting nothing but excuses from Bob Meucci. This went wrong, that went wrong and so on. FINALLY THE CUES ARRIVE! BUT, the joint pins are wrong on all the cues, no Meucci logo on the playing cue and the inlay work looked like a first time cue maker had put them in. SO, I SENT THE CUES BACK AND ASK FOR A REFUND. The refund request was denied as they do not refund custom cues. Bob Meucci's response was and i quote "Frank, I will see to the corrections myself and it will be a priority-i do appreciate your patience on this, i will make sure it is rewarded". Needless to say that it's now mid-November and still don't have the cues that Bob said that I would have in two weeks.

THIS IS NOT THE SAME MEUCCI CUE COMPANY THAT I GREW UP PLAYING WITH.

#meuccicues #poolcues #bobmeuccicues #billiards

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

At the 2016 Derby City Classic (01/19/2016), I was looking to purchase a new set of custom cues. I sat down with Bob Meucci and we designed a shooting cue, break cue and jump cue. At that time Bob Meucci said that he could finish the order within two weeks, which at the time I thought was too good to be true, but he's the cue maker and who am I to say that it can't be done.

Well 5 months past and I'm getting nothing but excuses from Bob Meucci. This went wrong, that went wrong and so on. FINALLY THE CUES ARRIVE! BUT, the joint pins are wrong on all the cues, no Meucci logo on the playing cue and the inlay work looked like a first time cue maker had put them in. SO, I SENT THE CUES BACK AND ASK FOR A REFUND. The refund request was denied as they do not refund custom cues. Bob Meucci's response was and i quote "Frank, I will see to the corrections myself and it will be a priority-i do appreciate your patience on this, i will make sure it is rewarded". Needless to say that it's now mid-November and still don't have the cues that Bob said that I would have in two weeks.

Thats awful n im sorry to hear that.

However i think u shld start another new thread on the main forum which wld give it more exposure to warn others.

Also it wld be great if u can upload some pics to validate your side n show others how irresponsible the company is if its true .

Good luck n i hope u get a justice of action soon :)

duker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Get in touch with Scott Erwin and have him make you a cue. Scott's dad Mike, Passed away a couple years ago and he made his cues hit the way the first Meucci Originals played like,..Mike ran the Meucci Shop for around 20 years and then went on to make his own, when Bob's kids came on board....So call Scott and talk to him about making you a cue, you will not be disappointed...Duke

Mezz'd up

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's it? No gory details? C'mon man.

After seeing Max Eberle's recomendation on You Tube - that Bob's back!

In November, I placed an order for a Meucci cue. Paid in full to Meucci themselves. Barbara, the manager, said they would have to make it in house and said to call her back in a week and she would have an estimated time of completion.

Week after week, I called her back and she still did not have a completion date. About a month later she asked me to send her an email with my request. Finally, in late December she sent me an email and said my cue was on the way to me.

I received the cue around January 8th and they sent me the wrong cue. It was their entry level model. With such a failure in customer service on their end, I quickly reshipped the cue back to them unplayed/unused.

I had asked Barbara for a full refund. They got my returned cue mid-January and Barbara said she would have their accountant, Nicole, refund my money to my credit card.

So she transferred me to Nicole. Nicole said their company did not have any funds to refund me as their company was broke and she would try to refund me at the end of that week.

Well to this day they have failed to refund my money and I had to place a dispute with my credit card company and they will follow up with them.

Any one else have issues? Bob is definitely not back!