Best cue dealer

Jager Monster

Got Szamboti?
Silver Member
Curious, what dealer is the best to deal with when you are selling a cue? I understand completely that they have to make a profit, however there is a difference between an honest profit and tryIng to outright steal. I know some dealers prefer consignment, im not interested in that. I dont want to sell retail due to time frame and most seem to want to lowball or trade. thanks for the help.

to keep this thread legal, I have a bacote merry widow Barnhart with 1 shaft and leather wrap for sale - $550 I will post pics and specs in the next day or so.

No, this is not the cue i am looking to sell to a dealer.

4scarecrow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure who the best is, but I'd rather eat a bag of broken glass than deal with Roy at Indyq. Hope this helps eliminate at least one dealer.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If the cue is under a grand or better yet, $1500, do it yourself.
Otherwise the best dealers that come to mind are Bill Grassley,
Mark Kulungian, Cleiton Rocha, Kickin' Chicken (Brian), High
End Cues (Ken) and lots of others if you just browse the Forum.

howardthedick

BIG Head Club
Silver Member
dealer

I don't know who the best cue dealer is, but I've heard Jeremy Edwards is okay and so is Troy Badali, but it's my understanding that some guy named Greg Howard is the best you'll ever find.

Shooter32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sureman would get my vote everyday and twice on Sunday

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
You first, may want to send e-mails to them and ask if they have any interest in the cue. Have a price in your head, and be aware they might not agree with your assessment. People have very different takes on what the market is right now, plus if it has ivory, another stumbling block.
In todays market the time to move certain cues has grown, that is going to be a factor. I know you said you don't want to see retail due to low ball offers, yet want to sell to a dealer. Interesting.... :) But on Faceboook with 400 cue selling groups, I am sure you shouldn't have a problem.

Good luck...

JV

kbooks3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know who the best cue dealer is, but I've heard Jeremy Edwards is okay and so is Troy Badali, but it's my understanding that some guy named Greg Howard is the best you'll ever find.

OH yeah..Greg..you're definitely the real jewel of Indiana... the Starke County trunk merchant!! :D

HouTexPlayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd go with Bill Lister @ Billiard Bills. Have done a number of deals with him - super solid and fair guy.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
the cue makes a huge difference on what dealer would be best. Dealers have different clientele. Hard to say who to send a cue to not knowing. I realize that doesn't help much

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Two other great suggestions......Don Sureman & Bill Lister.

Here's the thing........cue dealers need room to set the price of the cue
as they see it, not as you value it and they need to turn a profit as well.

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
We have been known to buy and sell a cue or two from time to time. PM me with what you have, looking to do, etc.