Cambridge ProAm Snooker Tournament

Mase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its that time of year again for our Snooker Tournament. Starts Feb 9 with an exhibition by Floyd Ziegler and continues on until Feb 18. Three matches a day (11am, 3pm and 7pm) until the last weekend.

Grand Valley Golf and Country Club is the host and their food is excellent. We have a great line up of players. Cliff Thorburn, John Everekian, Alain Robidoux, Eddie Galati, John White, Bob Chaperon, Floyd Ziegler and Alan Whitfield make up the seeded players. Our amateurs could win the whole thing with Jason Williams, Levi Meiller, Derrick Claus, and Phil Snache all being part of the field.

You can see the draw at ontariosnooker.club

The cost is just $5.00 a day or $20.00 for a 10 day pass. If you need information call me at 519-622-0756

bgrierson

Registered
Congratulations Roy, to you and all the folks at the Cambridge ProAm Snooker Tournament for another successful annual event. The talent pool is always so strong and I definitely have it on my bucket list to get there in person for a week to watch the best players in our country.

Congrats to Fern & Jason! Thanks to ontariosnooker.club for the scoring updates as well. Hopefully live streaming of this tournament will happen soon.

Mase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks. We had a great turnout and were able to donate $12,800 to our favourite charity "Kids Can Play".