Bumping threads

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I love that many of the people with complaints are silver members. Support the site and then speak out.

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love that many of the people with complaints are silver members. Support the site and then speak out.

Yep, some been here since 2009 or even earlier, made and still making money. And never bothered to spend a dime to support AZB.
Why bother - "if it is free it is for me" type of thing.

saint1

saint1
Silver Member
Opinion

My vote is to go back to the old Wanted for sale method. There is simply no action or traffic to really speak of. More and more will just go to Ebay for sales. Maybe changing bumping to every 3 or 4 days would help? Or if possible 48hrs for gold members and weekly for non?

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bumps

Who cares,silver,gold, just post up and sale or trade and bump it up. Show off your new stuff on cue and case gallery. Go to the main form for anything in pool.Why fix it if it isn't broke. Just my opinion. Rich aka the skunk.

BigNBeefY

Just Stopping By
Silver Member
This is sad i no longer enjoy window shopping anymore. Everything is so static. I used to kill time at work and at the house by perusing the for sale section...now that I have all the equipment I will ever need I dont see myself doing this as a hobby. I will always play but as far as trading/buying/selling I think those days are over. Its just not fun in this format.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

aquaurchin99

Let's Make A Deal
Silver Member
This is sad i no longer enjoy window shopping anymore. Everything is so static. I used to kill time at work and at the house by perusing the for sale section...now that I have all the equipment I will ever need I dont see myself doing this as a hobby. I will always play but as far as trading/buying/selling I think those days are over. Its just not fun in this format.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Exacly. That's why I'm on all those Facebook groups a lot now. This site was FINE the way it was, with all these new changes its becoming worse and worse. I just renewed my gold membership too because I loved the way the site was, and now everyrhing is changing before my eyes. I didn't pay to support this, I paid to support the way the site was.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Like in their newspaper............

yeah, like a newspaper ?? yeah, I know it pisses folks off that can't keep their monster cue on the first page for 2 weeks straight.....

Funny, all the "bumps" about what a great cue it is have really taken a nose dive :grin:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member

Tried several times to buy a GOLD membership, nobody returns my PM ???

So, I guess they have too much money, they don't need mine.... I'm not going to beg.

Marc

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bumping rules

What the newest about bumping older threads?

Can I bump an item I have for sale or not?

I will not be using the For Sale section,if I cannot bump at all

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
IMO, there is a very simple solution to the bumping problems in the WFS section.

1. Leave the 48 hour bump rule in effect and REQUIRE that the OP follow the rules. Breaking the rule will result in suspensions/bans.

2. Allow comments in the thread but unless the OP bumps/makes a post after the 48 hour time period the thread does not go to the top of the first page.

There... DONE. Nice and simple. :thumbup:

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Tried several times to buy a GOLD membership, nobody returns my PM ???

So, I guess they have too much money, they don't need mine.... I'm not going to beg.

It is pretty well known as to how to PM me. I have no PMs from you regarding any issues with the membership.

Mike

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
IMO, there is a very simple solution to the bumping problems in the WFS section.

1. Leave the 48 hour bump rule in effect and REQUIRE that the OP follow the rules. Breaking the rule will result in suspensions/bans.

2. Allow comments in the thread but unless the OP bumps/makes a post after the 48 hour time period the thread does not go to the top of the first page.

There... DONE. Nice and simple. :thumbup:

Yes, this is a very simple solution. Unfortunately, it is not doable easily in our forum software.

Mike

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is pretty well known as to how to PM me. I have no PMs from you regarding any issues with the membership.

Mike
Mike,
when one needs to find an excuse for not paying, this is what it comes to - "I tried but, your system would not let me", "dog ate my mouse, so I could not navigate the screen" etc.
Also, some find a way to PM moderators to complain really quick and yet, it is a very difficult task to PM about Gold membership.
Of course creating multiple posts on same fake product is much more fun and is a lot easier.

HoldemRw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello this is probably wrong thread for this but I just wandering how I get back to gold membership. Mine must have run out but I was never notified. If someone could send link I could upgrade again or a paypal address and amount to send would be very helpful I would like to support this site as much as possible. I only use cell app so my status never shows up unless I open through browser. I just happened to open through browser to leave itrader and that is when I realized my membership was silver again.

Also just suggestion but there should probably be a pm sent to let us know when membership is running low I think some others took a while to notice also.

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
Hello this is probably wrong thread for this but I just wandering how I get back to gold membership. Mine must have run out but I was never notified. If someone could send link I could upgrade again or a paypal address and amount to send would be very helpful I would like to support this site as much as possible. I only use cell app so my status never shows up unless I open through browser. I just happened to open through browser to leave itrader and that is when I realized my membership was silver again.

Also just suggestion but there should probably be a pm sent to let us know when membership is running low I think some others took a while to notice also.

I just noticed that on mine as well. It used to be $35.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
An email goes out to users before their membership expires. I wonder if yours got caught up in a spam filter somewhere?

Mike