American Straight Pool Championships Stream?

gordml

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It turned out it was its been streamed on the Diamond Billiards Richmond FB all along and nowhere else.It was never advertised or promoted that it would be there.
Sorry pt109 - you are being forced to go through Mark Zuttenburg once again.
Resistance is futile.

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Hi All,
I really enjoyed watching yesterday's match between Zion and Cheng but it appears that was the only match I was able to watch all day. Seems they only streamed one match and then went off air. Did I miss something?

arcstats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are there more streaming matches this evening?

There are 4 streamed matches tomorrow starting at 10AM until 6PM. The house then has league play. On Friday, 4 more round robin matches beginning at 10AM. Around 6:30PM the first 2 rounds of the 24 man single elimination phase begins and goes until probably midnight. On Saturday, a quarter-final match, both semi-final matches, and the final will be streamed.

arcstats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Friday's action begins at 10:00AM with the final 4 rounds of round-robin play. This will be followed by the first 2 rounds of the 24 man single-elimination bracket to determine the winner on Saturday. The link to the free stream is located in the Streaming Guide on the main page of AZBilliards.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
It turned out it was its been streamed on the Diamond Billiards Richmond FB all along and nowhere else.It was never advertised or promoted that it would be there.
Sorry pt109 - you are being forced to go through Mark Zuttenburg once again.
Resistance is futile.

At least I caught the Konrad J last night...won't play on my IPad...watched it at home.

Just checked again...another table with no players...:sad:

I can understand giving that table a rest..:cool:...but could they turn the menu around?...
...I might want to order some food and call Uber...:smile: