U.S. Open Player List Growing Daily!

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Thanks, Roberta, for everything you do. I have every intention of purchasing the stream for the entire event. Can't wait!

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Challenge Match Tickets On Sale Tomorrow!

tickets for the 4 nights of challenge matches will go on sale tomorrow beginning at 9:30 am. You can call me between the hours of 9:30 am - 5:30 pm at 757- 963-7649. The prices are as follows:

Thurs. - $20.00
Fri. - $25.00
Sat. - $25.00
Sun. - $25.00

Special price, if you buy all 4 nights you will pay $80.00; a savings of $15.00.

At Q-Master Billiards in the Tournament Room:

Thursday October 9th - 7:00 PM Efren Reyes & Francisco Bustamante v/s Chris Futrell & Eric Moore Race to 15 10-Ball

Friday October 10th - 7:00 PM Efren Reyes v/s Earl Strickland in a race to 15 9-Ball - $1000 prize.

Saturday October 11th - 7:00 PM A ring game featuring the past 3 back to back U.S. Open champions; Mika Immonen, Darren "Dynamite" Appleton, & Shane Van Boening playing 10-Ball. $1000 prize.

Sunday October 12th - 7:00 PM Scotch doubles Efren Reyes & Niels Feijen v/s Mika Immonen & Jose Parica 10-Ball, $1000 prize.

pro9dg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tickets for the 4 nights of challenge matches will go on sale tomorrow beginning at 9:30 am. You can call me between the hours of 9:30 am - 5:30 pm at 757- 963-7649. The prices are as follows:

Thurs. - $20.00
Fri. - $25.00
Sat. - $25.00
Sun. - $25.00

Special price, if you buy all 4 nights you will pay $80.00; a savings of $15.00.

Thursday October 9th - 7:00 PM Efren Reyes & Francisco Bustamante v/s Chris Futrell & Eric Moore Race to 15 10-Ball

Friday October 10th - 7:00 PM Efren Reyes v/s Earl Strickland in a race to 15 9-Ball - $1000 prize.

Saturday October 11th - 7:00 PM A ring game featuring the past 3 back to back U.S. Open champions; Mika Immonen, Darren "Dynamite" Appleton, & Shane Van Boening playing 10-Ball. $1000 prize.

Sunday October 12th - 7:00 PM Scotch doubles Efren Reyes & Niels Feijen v/s Mika Immonen & Jose Parica 10-Ball, $1000 prize.

Doesn't it seem like this has all been done before and probably better, yawn. Some of the impromptu matchups that will occur would probably be more watcheable.

Last edited:

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doesn't it seem like this has all been done before and probably better, yawn. Some of the impromptu matchups that will occur wold probably be more watcheable.

Thanks for your comment. :boring2: :boring2: :boring2: :boring2: :boring2:

Last edited:

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doesn't it seem like this has all been done before and probably better, yawn. Some of the impromptu matchups that will occur would probably be more watcheable.

:wave:

Yeah, it's all been done before and it is great.

When the circus comes to town, everyone still goes even though they've seen it before.

Whenever you have a live event with real people, it doesn't matter since it will always

be just a little different than before.:thumbup:

I like the whole US Open and all the other things that go with it.

I appreciate Barry and his whole team to keep putting on a show every year.

And don't forget....the one and only Jay will be back working this show.

Hope everything goes well and it's a great event!:clapping:

purpdrag

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

No it doesn't. These are awesome matchups. I REALLY wanted to see Friday and Saturday nights but it came down to a choice of those two matches or getting to see 3 days of US Open action. I can't do both. I opted for seeing the US Open, which was the entire reason I was coming into town in the first place.

I'll be there Tuesday night, Wednesday, Thursday, and maybe part of Friday morning before I roll out. Hopefully I will get to see all the same guys play in the Open (and maybe at Q Masters) since I will miss these awesome challenge matches.

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New & better payout breakdown

Barry has made the $170,000.00 prize fund breakdown even better! This is based on a full field of 128 players.
1st $30,000
2nd $15,000
3rd $10,000
4th $7,500
5th – 6th $6,000 each
7th – 8th $4,500 each
9th – 12th $3,500 each
13th – 16th $3,000 each
17th – 24th $2,500 each
25th – 32nd $2,000 each
33rd – 48th $1,500 each

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
It might be Jeffrey Ignacio's turn to make a name in the US. First it was Marlon Manalo and then Carlo Biado. When Efren was interviewed before his TAR match with SVB, he was asked who he considers 'the next big thing' in Philippine pool and I remember him metioning Jeff Ignacio's name.

disappointing news. just a couple of days ago, jeff decided not to go to the US and participate in the US Open. everything has been running smoothly. he even won the doubles even (with jeff de luna) of the MP 10-ball. somehow, he just decided not to go because of "other" tournaments, he says; and that he'll just probably go early next year for other US major tournaments. another issue is that he was already given a visa to participate in THIS upcoming tournament. a lot of people are worried that if he goes to the US next year, then he will probably be questioned by immigration.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, Roberta, for everything you do. I have every intention of purchasing the stream for the entire event. Can't wait!
Just to confirm is this the sign up page for live stream
http://www.accu-stats.com/liveppv.html ?
Now there will be too much pool not enough time next week especially with Women World 9B on same dates. For some reason I love watching women/girls/ladies play :)

Awesome challenge matches. Love scotch doubles
Anyone knows whether these matches will be streamed?
No offence but who is Futtrell and Moore ? Do they have enough speed to play Efren/ Buste ?:)

That's an odd match up. Are you sure you don't have the teams mixed up?
I think that is correct cos I just cannot see Reyes partnering Parica. They would partner anyone except each other
I like this match up of diff nationalities .
:)