Tascarella Flame Veneer Bumperless Hoppe

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've owned several hundred custom cues over the past 14-15 years. This Tascarella is one of my favorite seven cues that I have ever owned. I purchased it from Troy Badali in April 2016 and shipped it to Pete Tascarella to have two new shafts made to my specifications. The cue is a great ball striker.

I used AZ to host photos of this Tascarella and selected “private” as opposed to “public,” which is the reason a couple of folks posted on this thread that they could not see my photos. I was surprised when I learned this early today, and immediately changed the private setting to public and now the photos that I thought I posted yesterday can be seen.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've owned several hundred custom cues over the past 14-15 years. This Tascarella is one of my favorite seven cues that I have ever owned. I purchased it from Troy Badali in April 2016 and shipped it to Pete Tascarella to have two new shafts made to my specifications. The cue is a great ball striker.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
Pics?????????????????

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Would be nice to see the cue. Pete Tascarella and Pete Jr. are consistently spot on with their quality standards so it's no surprise you have a good player.

Cross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love my Tasc too. Makes me wonder why there arent more pros playing with them and why they arent as popular as some other custom cuemakers in Asia.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Could

I have a similar cue with no inlays also straight grain Maple. Some feel the straight grain is the best playing wood. Excellent Cue you have.

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a very nice looking cue. I had one identical that played simply magnificent. Congratulations on what is surely a fabulous player.