AUGUST 30th!! Shaw and SVB are duking it out at Salt City Billiards!

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
$1,000 up for grabs, maybe more if the action gets drummed up. After this shootout, there will be an open 32-player 9-ball event!

Pool is on the move in the Salt City :thumbup:

Attachments

• 2017.jpg
    2017.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 942
  • 1900 Brewerton RoadSyracuse, NY 13211(6)-1.jpg
    1900 Brewerton RoadSyracuse, NY 13211(6)-1.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I'll probably arrive a few days late dangit
Jason

If you are coming to Turning Stone, we will be running mini tournaments and whatever action games all week. Stop by for another tournament to be announced for that Saturday!

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
If you are coming to Turning Stone, we will be running mini tournaments and whatever action games all week. Stop by for another tournament to be announced for that Saturday!

Think I have to be there sept 5th for work. Might be there 2yrs starting early next year

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
The poster is out, see the first post for details, or click this link:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=465275&stc=1&d=1500810114

Should be an awesome party for the room's maiden voyage. Grand opening week will be jam-packed. If you're at Turning Stone already, stop by if you get knocked out or want to play when there are no free tables. We are 25 minutes away, easy drive on I90.

Events all week, ring games, lots of players for sociable match ups. There will be streaming for the folks who want to catch some firepower.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great idea to put the new Salt City Billiards on the map after the horrific fire.

This will be a good tune-up for both of them as well as get the fans and pool enthusiasts revved up for Turning Stone. :cool:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Please let me know what you're donating out of pocket to contribute, thanks for the reply!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You've got me confused with someone else. I donate to the kids and bet on the big boys. This match is strictly an exhibition so I won't be betting anything on it. You have my permission to donate all you want though. :rolleyes:
FYI, I've probably added (not donated) enough money into tournament prize funds in the last thirty years to buy a house on the beach in Los Angeles. I don't even want to start to add it up. It might make me sick to my stomach. If you ever watched the Bigfoot event from DCC, that was a lot of my money in there. Carry on with your crusade sir.

Last edited:

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

How far is Salt City from Turning Stone? I'll be playing Turning Stone and arriving Wednesday.

Thanks!

KMRUNOUT

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums