700 pictures up now.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I just finished putting up the rest of the photos I took in Reno, they are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jcin1911/sets/72157594583799058/

Here is one I liked:

Notice the cue ball......:D

418604741_298f7c83fa_o.jpg

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
belmicah said:
I never saw more Hustlin shirts in my life!
Yeah, I told Tony I would get him some pictures of the players wearing his gear. It wasn't too tough.:D

Good guy with a good product.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That's the guy! I noticed the same thing about the Hustlin gear, it was EVERYWHERE! I'll admit, I bought a couple more items from him while I was there:) Thanks for all the pics JCIN!

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I wish, but I don't have much leave saved up and I am saving my time off for the Smokey Mountain tournament! I hope you can make it out that way in the end of April!

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
JCIN you got 100 pic's of the girl Shane was playing but I don't see a single picture of me... :rolleyes:

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
easy-e I thought your eyes on that asian poker dealer :p Did you ever take her out for her steak dinner?

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
hahaha no way! She wasn't worth the cost of a steak dinner. She dealt me way too many bad beats!

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
I had a tough week in Reno. Between poker, tournament entry fee's, craps, blackjack, food, airfare... Well I'll just say I lost a lot of money. If you are still on E-4 pay grade... then two months pay :eek:

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
DeadPoked said:
JCIN you got 100 pic's of the girl Shane was playing but I don't see a single picture of me... :rolleyes:
Uhhhhhh.....yeah. You did see her right ? :D

Emily is a cool girl. As far as no pics of you, it's because you move like a ghost. Very smooth sir. :D

You gonna make it to Valley Forge this week ?

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
shag_fu said:
what kinda camera are you usin?
Nikon D80 with 2 different lens.

Nikkor AF-S VR 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 for the close up shots.

Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 for everything else.

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
JCIN said:
Uhhhhhh.....yeah. You did see her right ? :D

Emily is a cool girl. As far as no pics of you, it's because you move like a ghost. Very smooth sir. :D

You gonna make it to Valley Forge this week ?

No but I'll catch up with you at the next Derby City and US Open. I'm moving to North Carolina and I'll be within driving distance of both. I can't wait to go to both of those tournaments!

Njhustler1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roughly how many people attend this tournament?

Are they all pro players, all amateurs, or a mix?

What organization runs it?

Is there a website? More official info somewhere.

And thanks!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Njhustler1 said:
Roughly how many people attend this tournament?

Are they all pro players, all amateurs, or a mix?

What organization runs it?

Is there a website? More official info somewhere.

And thanks!

This year they had 144 players in the 9-Ball and 224 in the Eight Ball division. It is a mix of professional level and high level amateur players. It is now run by the BCA pool leagues. I think that's play-bca.com

Also the Sands always lists it on their website, sandsregency.com