Corcening the big money event in NYC

nkvilliecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dear lovers of he game:

People I must say I have had to revise my thinking about this event due to some phone calls I have gotten from old and dear friends, who shall remain nameless as they are some of my CI's and a good intelligent agent NEVER reveals his sources.

First of all I was not aware how many years this has been in the planning and if I have offended the organizers, to say nothing of the man who has put up the money, I must apologize to one and all. Mea culpa. Ignorance is bliss as they say and now that I am more aware of the backstory I feel like a fool having said some of the things I have said.

First of all, as I now understand it, this is just the first step in a process, that I hope will bear much fruit on the tree of billiards in this country. What I have been told in the last few days has caused me to marvel what may result from this in the years to come. Other than that I have nothing more to say at this time about that other than good luck and I hope all our dreams come true for all of us who truly have a passion for the game.

Your Humble & Obedient Servant For The Game Of Caroms,

Dennis Dieckman

Last edited: