Billiards Video Game Idea

Ty-Tanic

Ty-Tanic Makes U Panic
Silver Member
I used to play a ton of Texas hold'em online for real money. What if they made a billiards game that was super realistic that you could bet real money on. Do you think this game would pick up popularity among pool players. Or even old timers who don't have the health to actually play the game anymore.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They have a couple of realistic 3d games for android. On one you can play against people all over the world and earn digital currency, buy cues, etc. It gets fairly realistic in the physics simulation. My 8 yr old plays it and it helps him grasp the concept of tangent lines and English effect on cue ball, etc.

Just go to Google play store and search billiards

Ty-Tanic

Ty-Tanic Makes U Panic
Silver Member
I have the Pro Pool 2012 and the Snooker version as well and it seems to be pretty realistic. I will have to try to find the one your talking about.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
They have a couple of realistic 3d games for android. On one you can play against people all over the world and earn digital currency, buy cues, etc. It gets fairly realistic in the physics simulation. My 8 yr old plays it and it helps him grasp the concept of tangent lines and English effect on cue ball, etc.

Just go to Google play store and search billiards

Which name?

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The one with the cyber money, cues, and international play is called "8 ball pool". It had fifty thousand players on line when I just checked right now. It's pretty involved and if you know basic strategy you can take half the people down but you need a decent cue or your English won't take. Like I said it's pretty involved.

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
The one with the cyber money, cues, and international play is called "8 ball pool". It had fifty thousand players on line when I just checked right now. It's pretty involved and if you know basic strategy you can take half the people down but you need a decent cue or your English won't take. Like I said it's pretty involved.

Sounds like great game i need too go get the note 4 then get that game