no shipping in freecase

call 214 477 7323

If I could do pictures this would knock your socks off

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Dean, This had better not be the $1000 cue you just sold. I recall it was like a year ago or a little longer that you sold that red veneer/ebony points Bob Owen cue
for a grand. I know your exquisite taste in cue designs so I knew I'd absolutely love this cue. I really look forward to seeing photos from its new owner after it finds
a good home......you can't go wrong with a Mosconi design, especially when the cue is made by Jerry Rauenzahn.

Matt B.

dvs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
surprise cue

Hello Matt

That would be GREAT; but I don't think so.

With Dean's permission, I'll post pics when my surprise arrives.

Thanks again Dean; it feels like an unchecked lotto ticket in my back pocket.

Dave

jmizzo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Hello Matt

That would be GREAT; but I don't think so.

With Dean's permission, I'll post pics when my surprise arrives.

Thanks again Dean; it feels like an unchecked lotto ticket in my back pocket.

Dave

You should feel that way, here is the one I got last year around this time.

vvlVpWAh.jpg

Is now my main player. You can't go wrong with Dean.

Joe

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
dvs.......if I weren't looking for a monster cue right now made by Tibbits, Hercek or Prewitt, I'd have sent Dean a grand no questions asked.
These cues tend to have the wrong joint for my personal play as I changed some time back to strictly playing pool cues that have ivory joints.
However, having written that....well, these $1.000 deals that Dean comes up with are just too good to pass up.....look at what jmizzo got.......
and that red veneer cue I mentioned was another handsome cue......and Jerry does make an outstanding pool cue........you can't go wrong
with one of deanoc's special offerings.....please do post pics. It reveals what a great cue you have and reminds us Dean 's deals are the best.

Matt B.

p.s In case anyone has one the cue-makers mentioned, I'm seeking a cue mid 18 ozs., shafts 12.6 -12.75mm. ivory joint & ferrules and the design
should be a Level 5 using fancy rings & preferably Cortland Linen but a leather wrap would be considered.

Last edited: