AZ'er Russ, aka Poolhustler was in attendence as a railbird, waiting 'til the finishers got paid, no doubt....
And Jay, practiced his sideline skills as well.....
I missed Melissa Herndon playing, but she was the top female finisher and I heard she played great!
Tang looked focused
But maybe not buff.....(wink)
Nice to see Jose...
Running in Place...
And some nice hardware outside too, not exactly a sportbike, but nice...
Thanks to Jay and Hollywood Billiards for a nice Sunday afternoon.
Joe
Page one of the pics is Here
Page two is Here
And Jay, practiced his sideline skills as well.....
I missed Melissa Herndon playing, but she was the top female finisher and I heard she played great!
Tang looked focused
But maybe not buff.....(wink)
Nice to see Jose...
Running in Place...
And some nice hardware outside too, not exactly a sportbike, but nice...
Thanks to Jay and Hollywood Billiards for a nice Sunday afternoon.
Joe
Page one of the pics is Here
Page two is Here
Last edited: