New Sneaky from Paul Sumrall S&S Cues

plshrk22

A Holes Billiards
Silver Member
Well I got a chance to shoot with it for a few hours this evening and I am even more impressed with this cue now. It is very well balance and hits very stiff. Like Paul says, "Its not for the faint at heart :)''. Kudos again to Paul for offering a great playing cue at an even better price!

Alex

johnf_34

JF - Fitz Cues!!
Silver Member
That's Awesome!! I'm glad it met and exceeded your expectations! The constructive criticism will definitely help Paul as well. I hope you continue to enjoy the cue!

johnf_34

JF - Fitz Cues!!
Silver Member
If anyone is in the D/FW area and wants to try out one of Paul's cues, I will have two of his full-splice w/veneers cues this weekend! Send me a PM and let me know.

Thanks!

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
also wanna say, with the triangular boxes, instead of covering anything that says express u can just assemble it inside out so the outside of it is just all brown then u wont have any problems. i believe the normal way to assemble it has one flap with the glue that u just attach on top of the other flap, so if u turn it inside out u just have to reverse that with the glue flap underneath the the other flap.