LEGENDS- AMATEUR $60 9 Ball -July 19 & 20,2008 LEAGUE CITY, TX

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS FOR THIS EVENT ARE FOBT (Friends of Bigtruck).

Ted Dean - 979-277-2300
Craig & Mindy Cohen - 281-332-7716

Legends in League City,Tx is a great place to play and is also the Host Site for the Houston Open.

1,000 added w/64 Players.

If you have WON a Fast Eddies 9 Ball Tour event or any Major Open Tournament you will NOT be eligible for this Tournament.

*****EARLY ENTRY - $50. IF PAID BY FRIDAY July 18TH*****

See ya there!

Ray

ps. Legends has installed (8) Oversized 8ft Diamond Professional tables!!! These were added to their collection of Brunswicks.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Early Entry

Bigtruck said:
TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS FOR THIS EVENT ARE FOBT (Friends of Bigtruck).

Ted Dean - 979-277-2300
Craig & Mindy Cohen - 281-332-7716

Legends in League City,Tx is a great place to play and is also the Host Site for the Houston Open.

1,000 added w/64 Players.

If you have WON a Fast Eddies 9 Ball Tour event or any Major Open Tournament you will NOT be eligible for this Tournament.

*****EARLY ENTRY - $50. IF PAID BY FRIDAY July 18TH*****

See ya there!

Ray

ps. Legends has installed (8) Oversized 8ft Diamond Professional tables!!! These were added to their collection of Brunswicks.

You will save $10 if you pay by Friday the 18th!!

If you pay by CCard you will still save $5.

The Super 8 behind Legends is the nuts! Reserve now!

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great News!

hanshewcustom-q said:
i will be there again for cue repair, tips, shafts, ferrules and wraps

You did a great job at the last event James!!! Be sure and reserve the Super 8 Now!! It very handy being right there in the parking lot.

Ray

Sysko1

All Hustle!!
Silver Member
I'll be there to donate this time. Mr. Hanshew does excellent work had him put on a tip for my buddy's shaft excellent work.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes

Sysko1 said:
I'll be there to donate this time. Mr. Hanshew does excellent work had him put on a tip for my buddy's shaft excellent work.

He makes a really nice cue also!

Where are those beach tournaments I keep hearing about????

Ray

Attachments

• P1300002.jpg
    P1300002.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 710

Sysko1

All Hustle!!
Silver Member
I tried Mr. Hanshew's jump cue it was one of the best jump cues that I've tried. Made around 10 jumps with it with no chalk on the tip. Didn't miscue once.

Sysko1

All Hustle!!
Silver Member
The beach tournament is near the bridge harbor yatch club in freeport bigtruck.

hanshewcustom-q

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jump cue

Sysko1 said:
I tried Mr. Hanshew's jump cue it was one of the best jump cues that I've tried. Made around 10 jumps with it with no chalk on the tip. Didn't miscue once.

thank you very much, i will try my best to have a couple of those ready for sale next month in case someone else wants one they wont have to order it.

james hanshew

hanshewcustom-q

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i will try to have about 6 made for the houston open. Ted Dean was jumping from 3/4 of a ball and drawing the width of the table off of the rail with the one i brought to college station. i have a video on my phone but couldnt figure out how to get it on here. if anyone wants any certain tips, accesories or cases let me know soon so i can order it in time to have them down there.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looking Forward!

hanshewcustom-q said:
i will try to have about 6 made for the houston open. Ted Dean was jumping from 3/4 of a ball and drawing the width of the table off of the rail with the one i brought to college station. i have a video on my phone but couldnt figure out how to get it on here. if anyone wants any certain tips, accesories or cases let me know soon so i can order it in time to have them down there.

Be sure and book your room at the Super 8 NOW!! They always fill up. It's a short walk across the parking lot to your room!!

Ray

Super 8
(281) 338-0800

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rooms

Bigtruck said:
Be sure and book your room at the Super 8 NOW!! They always fill up. It's a short walk across the parking lot to your room!!

Ray

Super 8
(281) 338-0800

I just booked my room at the Super 8. They still have rooms available!! Call and reserve now!! If things change and you can't make it, you can always cancel your reservation.

This event has filled up,64 players, the last 4 out of 5 times!!!

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cool

Sysko1 said:

Look forward to meeting you Sysko1!

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Don't Wait!!

Bigtruck said:

Ray

Super 8
(281) 338-0800

Call Super 8 Now!!

Side note - Legends always has the A/C just right!!! Coooooooool! Come on down and keep cool with us.

Ray

Sysko1

All Hustle!!
Silver Member
Especially in the center room with the 9 footers. It must be around 30 degress cooler in that room. I like it makes for a consistent table.

Bankshot J

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only reason they keep it like that is to keep the players happy. So if we're happy, their happy. :)

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Welcome!

Bankshot J said:
The only reason they keep it like that is to keep the players happy. So if we're happy, their happy. :)

Welcome to posting!!!

I'm Definitely happy. 11 Diamonds in one pool hall in Texas:eek: ! Hope to see you there.

Ray

Bankshot J

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there. Not sure about playing in the tournament but I am sure I will be there. As for the tables... they are not easy to play on and take some getting use to but they are great tables.

Thanks for the welcoming.

Joel

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Diamonds

Bankshot J said:
I will be there. Not sure about playing in the tournament but I am sure I will be there. As for the tables... they are not easy to play on and take some getting use to but they are great tables.

Thanks for the welcoming.

Joel

The Diamond table was designed to accept a well hit ball, and reject the poorly struck ball that a typical "bucket" table will accept.

Side effect: Master the Diamond table and your game will improve on other tables.

Look forward to meeting.

Ray