Bob Frey Sneaky Petes

Jon P. Nusbaum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just in, three new (hard to find) Bob Frey sneaky petes for sale.
Please inquire with JP at http://www.cuesnthings.com
phone: 301-452-3600 (east coast)

The three cues available
Gabone, Ebony
Rosewood
Becote

Thanks,
JP

1medium.jpg

2medium.jpg

3medium.jpg

morinj29

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am curious to know if it has a weight bolt since I just purchased one off of here not too long ago......i just had another shaft made for it out of some old growth maple and boy does it hit a ton......will post pics if you all would like

Jon P. Nusbaum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The Ebony cues have a natural weight at aboutr 19oz. We can get them down to about 18.50z. No bolts are used in any of Bob's cues to adjust weight. They are not butt heavy like some sneakies. JP

morinj29

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jon P. Nusbaum said:
The Ebony cues have a natural weight at aboutr 19oz. We can get them down to about 18.50z. No bolts are used in any of Bob's cues to adjust weight. They are not butt heavy like some sneakies. JP

Thanks Mr. Nusbaum!

thedude

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Jon P. Nusbaum said:

I expected my ebony Frey sneaky to be butt heavy, but it is incredibly well balanced... i may go as far as to say perfectly balanced. :)

Flipmode

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just out of curiousity, would it be possible to just go to his shop and buy a cue there or do we have to go through his dealers to get one of his cue. The reason I am asking is because I live pretty close to him and would love to just pick the cue up and see what else he has for sale. Does he just have a shop to make cues or does he have a store with cues on display for you to pick from, is what I am asking basically.

morinj29

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ferrule

Jon P. Nusbaum said:

I am also curious to what type of ferrule he uses??