Here is one of my latest, plays even better than it looks.

Princecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here are some pics of a cue I recently finished. The forearm is cocobolo with 4 points of silver wattle and veneers. The handle is 3 sections of silver wattle with segmented trim rings. This cue has brown phenolic joints, Ivorine IV ferrules and two 13mm shafts. This cue plays fantastic. Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking.
fcoco.jpg

ptsign2.jpg

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Great looking cue! I really like the creative ring work, and the green really looks great in the color scheme. Must be a monster if it plays better than it looks!!! :)
Mr H

Last edited:

staffi01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great and unique looking cue!

What's the price on this one?

Regards from Germany,
Stefan

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Princecues said:
Here are some pics of a cue I recently finished. The forearm is cocobolo with 4 points of silver wattle and veneers. The handle is 3 sections of silver wattle with segmented trim rings. This cue has brown phenolic joints, Ivorine IV ferrules and two 13mm shafts. This cue plays fantastic. Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking.
fcoco.jpg

ptsign2.jpg

Now you said that cue plays fantastic "But i will say this.You can't go around telling people that.
So do this take that cue put in the mail i'll tell you my address and i'll be the judge,( lol) ..

nice work nice cue keep it up..

paulybatz

"The Professor"
Silver Member
You took the words right from my mouth

You can send it to me too...Ill give it a whirl.

Realizm said:
Now you said that cue plays fantastic "But i will say this.You can't go around telling people that.
So do this take that cue put in the mail i'll tell you my address and i'll be the judge,( lol) ..

nice work nice cue keep it up..

Princecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the compliments on the cue and offering to take if for a test drive. I will post pics tomorrow of another cue that I just finished up. If you liked this one, you will love the next one I am going to put up for everyone to see.

Thanks again,

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Like how it looks. Only thing I'd of changed are the block inlays in the butt. Would have left them out.

Really pretty cue and looks like a lot of work involved.

Detlev Rackow

Barbox addict
Silver Member
Well done :)

The transition from handle to forearm looks very natural. This spot is a problem on most wrapless cues with points, but you handled it very good, congratulations!

Regards,

Detlev