My new Ginacue "plain jane" "merry widow" call it what you will...

junksecret

Certified Fish
Silver Member
My new Ginacue "plain jane" "merry widow" call it what you will...

I just got this cue on Monday, and these pictures are taken at Ernie's shop....so, so quality pictures...as usual, AMAZING work by Ernie, as usual. The 60 inlays are abalone, they catch the light and change from red to green to white...very cool. I wanted something pretty "plain" with just a little bit of "bling", I think Ernie delivered in spades!

DSC_1486a.jpg

DSC_1466a.jpg

DSC_1471a.jpg

DSC_1460a.jpg

DSC_1475a.jpg

DSC_1476a.jpg

DSC_1451a.jpg

DSC_1495.JPG

And my cool new case, thanks to Bamacues....

DSC_1498.JPG

I *know* it says "cuetec" on it, but it's STILL cool......Travis Trotter, eat your heart out!!

Joe

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
:eek: :eek: :eek:

To quote 1pRoscoe.....I think I just filled the cup!!

That's a MONSTER "plain jane" cue!!!!

Gorgeous. Just gorgeous.

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
junksecret said:
I just got this cue on Monday, and these pictures are taken at Ernie's shop....so, so quality pictures...as usual, AMAZING work by Ernie, as usual. The 60 inlays are abalone, they catch the light and change from red to green to white...very cool. I wanted something pretty "plain" with just a little bit of "bling", I think Ernie delivered in spades!

DSC_1486a.jpg

Joe

Beautiful "plain jane" "merry widow" Gina buddy :)

Love it.

Berny

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Now that is a super player style cue. The trim rings and the birdseye maple look great together.....

James

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
Yeah, hats off to Ernie on that one. Jesus......I know there aren't any points or inlays but I'd find it hard to call that a plain jane. Stunning!!!
MULLY

poohkiller

Still life.
Silver Member
mullyman said:
I know there aren't any points or inlays but I'd find it hard to call that a plain jane. Stunning!!!
MULLY

Well then I'd call it the merriest merry widow ever.

Seriously: beautiful cue you have there, congratulations!!!

junksecret

Certified Fish
Silver Member
poohkiller said:
Well then I'd call it the merriest merry widow ever.

Seriously: beautiful cue you have there, congratulations!!!

Hahahaha, Merriest Widow.....I like it.

Thanks to all for the kind words!

Joe

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
Wow!! Man Joe, I knew it was going to come out looking great but geeze... I would have never guessed it was going to look that good, especially seeing the before pics when it wasn't even assembled. You did an awesome job with those beauty rings... that thing looks perfect!

junksecret

Certified Fish
Silver Member
branpureza said:
Wow!! Man Joe, I knew it was going to come out looking great but geeze... I would have never guessed it was going to look that good, especially seeing the before pics when it wasn't even assembled. You did an awesome job with those beauty rings... that thing looks perfect!

Thanks Brandon, yeah....that job *I* did on the rings was awesome. I had to reach all the way around my body, find my back pocket, remove my wallet.....good thing I'm a true artisan....(wink).

I don't know if you're gonna post pics of your new Gina, but if you do, then people will see how "skilled" you are, because it DOES make this one look like a "Plain Jane"....:)

See ya soon buddy,

Joe

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
junksecret said:
Thanks Brandon, yeah....that job *I* did on the rings was awesome. I had to reach all the way around my body, find my back pocket, remove my wallet.....good thing I'm a true artisan....(wink).

I don't know if you're gonna post pics of your new Gina, but if you do, then people will see how "skilled" you are, because it DOES make this one look like a "Plain Jane"....:)

See ya soon buddy,

Joe

haha i was giving you credit because i thought you were the one that suggested it. and don't sell yourself short... reaching around to your right back pocket and removing your wallet with your left hand does take some skill. :p

Jule

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh my! What a beauty! This is by far the fanciest "plain jane" I've ever seen :eek:

junksecret

Certified Fish
Silver Member
branpureza said:
haha i was giving you credit because i thought you were the one that suggested it. and don't sell yourself short... reaching around to your right back pocket and removing your wallet with your left hand does take some skill. :p

Hahaha, I know....and it was my suggestion, because he was making a beautiful ebony/snakewood pointed cue and he used abalone instead of ivory for the inlaid "dots" and once I saw the fire in them, I was done.....:)

Oh, and I lied, I keep my money in a money clip in my FRONT pocket....:D

Joe

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe,

wow, want to trade for my brand new 4pt gina? pm me if you do or dont no pressure, but pm me i ZZZZ and too sleep tp pm you i have question, cu tomarrow here. thanks

i like this cue more than the fancy blue cue. WOW

best

erid