Hand tooled Engles 1x2 case

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Here is a very nice Engles hand tooled brown leather 1x2 case. Used only for storage,no chalk marks or signs of wear. Tooled on top and bottom, inside top and all over the outside, and has a Fellini lock.This is the only case I have seen with this tooling pattern. $OLD shipped in Con.US. Paypal or USPS money order.

Photo_061608_008.jpg


Photo_061608_007.jpg

Photo_061608_006.jpg

Photo_061608_005.jpg

Photo_061608_004.jpg
 
Last edited:
I wanted to answer a question I received about the case for everyone to see. The case was hand dyed after it was tooled. The color is a deep, warm dark brown . I don't think you will find any case in this style that was hand made, from the tooling to the dye and finish. It is really a sweet case. Thanks for the PM concerning the finish.
 
Wish I had the cash for this one...it's a neat and rare case. Not sure if some people know that Sam is no longer making cases. These will eventually go the way of the Fellini's.

Bumping for a great case!

Lisa
 
Back
Top