My 666th post -- should I go to hell or should I stay?

My 666th post -- should I go to hell or should I stay?

  • You should stop posting -- you are the Devil and post #666 is your number

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • You should keep on posting -- that's the only way you can repent your sins

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Doesn't matter -- since you haven't watched 'American Idol' you are going to hell anyway

    Votes: 6 25.0%

  • Total voters
    24

Peer

Norwegian in California
Silver Member
As an apropos to JAM's 10,000th post, also I turned a significant AzB milestone -- my 666th post. So the poll question for this remarkable event; should I keep the #666 and go to Hell, or should I repent and keep on posting?

For you who are not yet familiar with Hell, here's a reference;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Norway

-- peer
 
lol...

Keep on posting Peer you are not the first to pass this milestone I did it 4 posts ago also ... lol...;)
 
Go To Hell!

I think you should go to hell, at least for a visit. That way you could give us pool players a travel report on where we are headed!

Hu



Peer said:
As an apropos to JAM's 10,000th post, also I turned a significant AzB milestone -- my 666th post. So the poll question for this remarkable event; should I keep the #666 and go to Hell, or should I repent and keep on posting?

For you who are not yet familiar with Hell, here's a reference;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Norway

-- peer
 
Anyone can go to

images.jpg

or you can visit online.
http://www.hell2u.com/

Don't forget to check out the store.
 
Back
Top