August 2nd $50 9ball Clicks Waco,TX

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Look forward to seeing you here!!!

This is NOT an open event. You may play if you have not had a 5-6th or better finish in any major tournament. ie Fast Eddies 9Ball Tour, Midwest 9 Ball Tour, Joss Northeast Tour etc.

We have a council to determine eligibility for players that do not play in tournaments or may have had a 5-6th or better finish with extenuating circumstances.

Please call to see if you qualify. To "GET ON THE LIST" you must call when you are leaving your area or mail your entry FEE in early. You must be present at 10:00am PAID OR NOT or any "stand-by" players will be awarded your spot. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you pay ahead and can't make it by 10:00am and you lose your place to a stand by, you WILL get a full refund.

To pull this off in 1 day we must start ON time.

There will be NO more seeding. All draws will be random!

Here is a link to the Flyer. CLICK HERE

Ray
254-379-2569 cell

Our 1st place finisher will receive entry paid to the NEXT Fast Eddies 9ball Tour event and a sporty little payday too!

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Is it truly almost August already? Man, this year has flown by.

I'll check my calendar for this one, Ray.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Pool Weekend

akaTrigger said:
Is it truly almost August already? Man, this year has flown by.

I'll check my calendar for this one, Ray.

This will be pool extravaganza weekend!!!!

Waco on Saturday and Ft Worth barbox on Sunday!!! Yeah Baby!!

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Next Time

Bigtruck said:

This is NOT an open event. You may play if you have not had a 5-6th or better finish in any major tournament. ie Fast Eddies 9Ball Tour, Midwest 9 Ball Tour, Joss Northeast Tour etc.

We have a council to determine eligibility for players that do not play in tournaments or may have had a 5-6th or better finish with extenuating circumstances.

Please call to see if you qualify. To "GET ON THE LIST" you must call when you are leaving your area or mail your entry FEE in early. You must be present at 10:00am PAID OR NOT or any "stand-by" players will be awarded your spot. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you pay ahead and can't make it by 10:00am and you lose your place to a stand by, you WILL get a full refund.

Ray
254-379-2569 cell

Our 1st place finisher will receive entry paid to the NEXT Fast Eddies 9ball Tour event and a sporty little payday too!

Allright guys, next time is already here!!!!

I'm looking for a couple of guys who would like to match up 2 out of 3 sets for $1,000 on Friday night!!

It will be video taped!!

Call now if you're interested!!

Ray
254-379-2569

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Match up

LPAC said:
;) you looking for anybody or people qualified for your tourney?;)

I am looking for 2 players that are close in skill level. This will be even up, no spots.

If you have a match up that you would like to see, let me know. There will be DVD's!

Ray
254-379-2569

ps. I would like to see Al Mason vs Hillbilly or LPac vs Brian Sanders.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
True

LPAC said:
last i remember i heard lpac was still in retirement:eek:

Yes but you are fun to watch. I'm looking for an exciting match up. Tony Barrington is also fun to watch! His DVD's are excellent. I would like to see him match up even with someone!:thumbup:

Ray
254-379-2569

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Gas Card

Bigtruck said:

Ray
254-379-2569 cell

Once again we will be doing a drawing for a $50 gas card.

All you have to do is enter the tournament and your name is in the drawing!!

Last Months Gas Card Winner was Jim "Jimbo" Buller:thumbup:

Tournament Winner was Brian Sanders, his first win!!

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
No Takers??

2 Man Mini Tournament!!

9ft Gold Crown
Simonis 860
Red Circle Cue Ball

Entry - 500 or 1,000

The mini is open to any players.

I will mediate the spot (if needed). Each player can have 2 corner men.

Call Now!!

Ray
254-379-2569

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Bigtruck said:
2 Man Mini Tournament!!

9ft Gold Crown
Simonis 860
Red Circle Cue Ball

Entry - 500 or 1,000

The mini is open to any players.

I will mediate the spot (if needed). Each player can have 2 corner men.

Call Now!!

Ray
254-379-2569

What about a corner woman? :D

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Remember

Bigtruck said:

Ray
254-379-2569 cell

$50 Gas card giveaway
Added $$
One day event
Mid level players only

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
10 days

Bigtruck said:

Ray
254-379-2569 cell

10 days to go & we are still looking for entrants in the 2 man tourny!!

Call now!!

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Calls

Bigtruck said:

Ray
254-379-2569 cell

Be getting a lot of calls on this event guys!!! We will NOT be doing side pots. The players meeting is mandatory ;). 10:15 at Summer Palace.

Summer Palace does not charge me for the space, but I do purchase $100 in gift certificates. The food IS good though!!;)

Ray
254-379-2569

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Winner

Bigtruck said:

Ray
254-379-2569 cell

The Winner of this event will get their entry paid into the next Fast Eddies 9Ball Tour event in Amarillo!!!!

Ray

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
Quick question Ray,

How come these clicks tourneys are always help in north texas. how come theres none is south texas. Say corpus or san antone. theres clicks all over texas but these tourneys are always up north? Theres plenty of people in corpus who would quaulify for this and would play. but noone wants to drive to waco for it.

just wondering.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Patience

TXsouthpaw said:
Quick question Ray,

How come these clicks tourneys are always help in north texas. how come theres none is south texas. Say corpus or san antone. theres clicks all over texas but these tourneys are always up north? Theres plenty of people in corpus who would quaulify for this and would play. but noone wants to drive to waco for it.

just wondering.

It's coming. How many tables does the Clicks in Corpus have?

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tables

TXsouthpaw said:
10 i think. would that be enough or do yall need more?

Finishing in one day would require 12-16 tables for the first couple of rounds, with 40-48 players. 48-64 and 16 -18 tables works.

Clicks Waco has 17 Oversized 8 fts, 3 9fts, 1 10' Snooker tables and 2 7ft bar tables.

Hope you get to make it up sometime.
Ray

ps We could have an amateur event at ANY pool hall that has the right setup.