3 completed cues

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have 3 done and ready to ship.4 more coming in a few days.

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

Jeffrey Gale

My WoW stick.
Silver Member
They're all nice, but I like the top one with the G-10 pin, I bet it hits real nice. :thumbup:

Last edited:

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the pin in the top cue is Carbon Fiber which is a little lighter than the G-10 and as stronger than steel i am told.i was very pleased with the hit.

all shafts are 10+rpi as 1" dowells and extremely straight grained.some are Eric's diamond grade and some are from a shaft supplier in Michigan who services lots of the big name cuemakers.the shafts from Michigan are a little whiter in color and as straight and consistent grained as i have ever seen.

also i should have stated earlier,but all these cues are sold.

Last edited:

Roppongi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks great just like all your work. Esp love the koa one. :)

Can't wait to have my cue done!

yuri_b17

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
awesome works...I can't help drooling with the first two...no...but to all of them...

Last edited:

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
Awesome work,beautiful cue desirable for one and all:D

I would also want to own one of your cues:D How long is the waiting list?

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Danktrees said:
the rings int he shafts are crazy

Thank you so much for someone else saying this!!! :dance: It really doesn't matter how nicely figured the wood is in a cue....poor or unimaginative ring work can just ruin it all. But ring work like this, combined with the great wood selection, well.....it's just like icing on the cake! :yeah:

Lisa

Eric Wynne

Banned
Luv'em all , the one on the bottom catches my eye ... Buddy they are bad to the bone ... Nice milled rings too !!!! ... Keep up the great work ...:cool: